Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

World of Warcraft

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 23, 2004

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG that takes place in Blizzard Entertainment's Warcraft universe. At its peak, it boasted a player base of over 12.5 million subscribers, making it the most popular MMO of all time.

Alliance or Horde

Smodes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Alliance or Horde (111 votes)

Alliance 53%
    Horde 47%

I am just wondering what the majority of the GB community play. I would love to play with people from the GB community and staff just want to know what server and if they are Horde or Alliance.

• 
    Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Once upon a time the horde consisted of a bunch of interesting misfits and outcasts banding together and that was always more fun to me. It also always felt like there was a bit of mild favoritism with the designers in play that just kept them more likable in general.

I think all of those people are gone and it feels like there's been a concentrated effort to bleed all of that dry.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 xanadu  Online

Hey just wondering if The Horde outnumbers the alliance??

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.