Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Wii

Platform »

The Nintendo Wii is a home video game console released on November 19, 2006. The Wii's main selling point was the innovative use of motion controls that its signature Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers allowed for. It became the best selling home console of its respective generation of hardware.

Recommend me some great Classic Controller games

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By xyzygy

Last week I picked myself up a Classic Controller Pro (white) along with Monster Hunter Tri. I've already sunk over 20 hours in MHT and that game is boss. Completely satisfying and addicting online, too. I also have Muramasa, Xenoblade and The Last Story which can be used with the Classic Controller. Any suggestions for some other good CCP games that you can recommend me because I only have these four!

PS, I think the Classic Controller Pro is one of the best controllers I've ever used. It feels like a way better and bigger version of the Playstation controller, which I find too small and crampy for my hands. I don't think it's quite as good as the 360 controller but it's definitely second.

EDIT: I forgot that I also have Brawl which can be used with the classic controller.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#2  Edited By Hailinel
    • Samurai Warriors 3
    • Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
    • Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes
    Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Ace829

Goldeneye 007 is a damn fine game as well.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy

I'm also going to see if I can try to find Guilty Gear XX ^ Plus.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By Hizang

@Ace829 said:

Goldeneye 007 is a damn fine game as well.

Its the only game I played through with a Classic Controller, mine was gold.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Hailinel

No More Heroes 2, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, and Castle of Shikigami III are also compatible with it.

evanbower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By evanbower

@xyzygy: Rayman: Origins plays way better with it, although you might have played that on another platform.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.