Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Warhawk

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 28, 2007

Based on the original PlayStation game of the same name, Warhawk for the PlayStation 3 opts for team-based multiplayer action on the ground and in the air instead of single-player flight combat.

any one want to play/ giant bomb clan

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lord_canti

first of all i just got  war hawk and the 2 booster packs and am wondering if any one would want to add me to play a few games at some point. my psn id is the_chojin99
    second  while looking at the options  and i saw the create a clan option and the idea jumped at me of a giant bomb clan. should i make one if so would any one join?

**edit**
    i made the clan if you want to join ether post youre username here  or pm me if u dont want other people to see and il send u a invite  to join

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lord_canti

im gessing due to lack of replys that a giant bomb clan on warhawk  wasnt the best idea lol

Mr_Ahh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Mr_Ahh

I replied to both your post you have yet to answer maybe you already gave up who knows

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lord_canti

i havent given up on the idea  and il send you a invite now but the problem is that not meny people seem to be interested  and youre my only reply at the moment  i hope to get more in the future but at the moment its just the 2 of us lol

Mr_Ahh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Mr_Ahh

No worries it's a great game, all we'll have to do is start on the servers with a lower player count like 8. When we get better with more members move up to the bigger clan games.

Tomzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Tomzombie

I liked to join my user id is T-bone9222345

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.