Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released May 10, 2016

Naughty Dog charts treasure hunter Nathan Drake's final adventure in the fourth entry of this action-adventure, swash-buckling saga.

This game has co-op now

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Only took 8 months; it leaves a terrible first impression at least if you're playing solo (you get a nearly invincible AI buddy to revive you and so on) but it did start to grow on me a bit. My PSN is Valgresas if anyone wants to play, though be forewarned that being a higher level makes you do more damage/have more health and the enemies have borderlands style lifebars/damage number popups (in Uncharted...?). It's kind of just fucking weird especially considering how good Uncharted 3 Co-op is but whatever; this was cool (first boss sucked):

It has a separate progression system but you keep your cosmetic shit from regular multi (haven't played since like a month after launch but I did play a fair amount back then); it seems heavily influenced by micro transactions but it may very well succeed despite itself even though the skill component is drastically reduced from previous renditions.

KSCK26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wasn't this supposed to be the first "major" update? The one originally slated for an August release? This is just too late; my interest in U4's multiplayer lasted a few months, but I haven't played it since September and don't intend to go back ever. It's unfortunate because I was super excited to do some co-op, I quite enjoyed what they had in U3.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@ksck26: Don't feel too bad, while normal does eventually get pretty fun (thanks to the game giving you DLC weapons as enemy drops that are vastly superior to the ones you can access by default) on the harder difficulties the armored enemies, around half of the normal enemies you'll face, can take 8 sniper shots to the chest before going down. And that's with like a 50% damage boost from leveling.

afkbradshaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

was initially, so disappointed that this wasnt to be a couch coop, with also no campaign/story elements as in Uncharted 3. (just for the record UC3 coop is the most fun me and my friend have ever had in gaming - saturday night, wine and good chat and doing 2 man couch) UC4 is definitely different but I am getting into it and as you progress there are some nice touches and I dont mind coop with AI too much and this weekend my mate and I just passed the controller for a change. The sound design is particualrly well implemented - environmental reverberation top notch!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.