Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 23, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is the video game tie-in to the movie of the same name.

Tranformers 2 the game, great or a fail?

Slurpelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Slurpelve
    francesthemule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By francesthemule

I haven't played it yet but I'm reading the gamespot review right now and aparently you can unlock episodes of the original cartoon, so that makes it awesome!

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Hamz

The first game sucked. This second game seems to have a lot more too it (multiplayer, more unlockables, wider range of robots to play as etc) so it could be good. But not good enough I'd drop money on with its current price tag, maybe wait until it has a price cut later down the line?

G0rd0nFr33m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By G0rd0nFr33m4n

Looks decent, better then the first, but not for 70 bones .... waiting till 40 or 20 bones used....I just like the word 'bones' :)

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By zitosilva

I doesn't matter how much I try, I can't care aabout the game. Myabe it's because the first movie was so abysmal, that it took away any interest I could ever have about the franchise again. I'm unable to care about the second movie and I'm unable to care about the second game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.