Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tony Hawk: SHRED

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 26, 2010

Tony Hawk: SHRED is the successor to Tony Hawk: RIDE, a peripheral-based, motion-controlled skateboarding game. SHRED introduces a snowboarding mode to the series, as well as Xbox 360 Avatar support.

Debut Tony Hawk: Shred trailer released.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#1  Edited By Hailinel

And it features the following:

• A professional skateboarder (not Tony Hawk)
    • A professional snowboarder (also not Tony Hawk)
    • Hammy acting
    • Skateboarding footage
    • Snowboarding footage
    • An obnoxious song
    • A skateboard peripheral that you know must be improved because it's decorated with flames(!)
    • Absolutely nothing to indicate that this game will make up for the abysmal mess that was Tony Hawk:  Ride.

Personally, I'd rather hunt down a used copy of Downhill Jam than even try this game.
    sfighter21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sfighter21

I just saw this game on Best Buy's website.  How have I heard ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about this game from anyone, anywhere!!??!  I was just a little shocked, but going off of the last game, I guess its not too much of a surprise that NO ONE is covering this game...

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Hailinel
    @sfighter21 said:
    " I just saw this game on Best Buy's website.  How have I heard ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about this game from anyone, anywhere!!??!  I was just a little shocked, but going off of the last game, I guess its not too much of a surprise that NO ONE is covering this game... "
    Ride also wasn't given much press coverage outside of events like E3.  Activision did little in the way of marketing it (and for good reason).  Maybe the cycle is simply repeating itself.
    ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ShaneDev

If it gives us another great GiantBomb vid then bring it on.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Seems like such a safety hazard.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.