Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tohru Adachi

Character » appears in 6 games

A detective at the Inaba Police Department and Ryotaro Dojima's partner, Tohru Adachi is often depicted as a bumbling police officer who is well-intended and good natured at heart. He often provides indirect assistance to the main character and his party in Persona 4.

My favourite character

Evercaptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Evercaptor

Because he just is. I'm not quite sure why but Adachi remains my favourite character from P4. 
    He's kinda bumbling but he keeps on at it; he doesn't appear to be much use to Dojima, but he tries regardless and keeps on keeping on; When shit gets crazy and bodies start appearing, he's not afraid to let people see his weaker side as he struggles on through. Sure, he gets a little crazier later, but to me he's always be the nice guy with the big mouth.

Kanji's cool too, but just for his character arc. Naoto's where it's at dawg! Girls who wanna be boys! not the other way around!
    davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By davidwitten22

I also like Adachi.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.