Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released May 19, 2015

CD Projekt RED's third Witcher combines the series' non-linear storytelling with a sprawling open world that concludes the saga of Geralt of Rivia.

The Sum: Reviewing Every Quest in the Witcher 3 -- Index

cabelhigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Edited By cabelhigh

Hi all!

I, for no sane reason, have decided to review every single quest in the Witcher 3 and rate them on a 0-5 scale. Here, you can find each of the reviews I've written so far as well as my raison d'etre for the series. New reviews will (hopefully) appear daily!

Introduction

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is an almost impossibly huge game. A year and half after its release people are still talking about its missions and its secrets with continued relish, and for my part I have over 200 hours logged in it, the most of any game I've ever played shy of Civ 5. But for as grand and varied as it is, few reviews acknowledge that breathe, instead choosing to focus on the sum of all its disparate parts. I thought it’d be interesting to take the opposite approach and instead review it slightly differently: piecemeal, with a look at every single mission in the entire game.

I’ve always found the Witcher 3 to be a wildly inconsistent game, creating experiences that ranked among the greatest of all time and placing them along side some of gaming’s most confusing, backward, and annoying design choices. I thought it might be interesting to see how each of those experiences stacked up against each other, to see, mathematically even, if the Witcher 3 was more or less than the sum of its parts.

Main Quests

Side Quests

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.