Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Walking Dead

Game » consists of 41 releases. Released Nov 21, 2012

Presenting an original story in the same franchise as the comic book series of the same name, The Walking Dead is a five-part adventure game from Telltale that follows the story of a convicted murderer, his guardianship over a young girl, and his co-operation with a roaming group of survivors in a zombie apocalypse.

Thoughts on Season 2? (Spoilers)

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

Do you think that it will focus on a totally new story, or will it focus on the surviving characters for season 1? I'm pretty sure we will see the return of Clem, but what do you think of the return of other characters? Kenny and Lilly aren't for sure dead, Omid and Christa are alive and still going strong, and Glenn could even come back? Who do you think we will play? Maybe a returning character? How long has passed, is Clem still nine years old or she is older? I'm interested in seeing what you guys think will happen, and what you want to happen.

Bell_End

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Bell_End

i think a clean break would be best. new characters, new setting, new choices.

not knowing what happened to clem leaves it ambiguios which i think is for the best.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stryker1121

I assume we'll see a new cast of characters...the only way Clem comes back is if you play as Christa (assuming that was Omid and Christa on the hill in the epilogue, an assumption certainly up for debate) and you're not going to have a dynamic as special as Lee-Clem again. No sense in going back to that well, but it would cool to see a Clem and how she's adapted.

Failing that it would be cool to follow up with Molly as your playable character. She has an interesting backstory and is still out there in the world.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

I kinda hope they have all new characters.

NinjaBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NinjaBerd

I would like to see Clem as the main character, only let her age like at least 7 years. that way she has some back story we dont know about.

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ducksworth

It doesn't have to be a completely new cast of characters, I would actually hope that the survivors from Season 1 play a big role in Season 2 but you yourself should be a new character. Every existing character has an established personality which means the potential roles you can play have to be limited.

morningstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By morningstar

I want a cast of new characters. And I want them to be better than Omid and Christa.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By project343

@Bell_End said:

not knowing what happened to clem leaves it ambiguios which i think is for the best.

But then that whole ending scene is meaningless. At the very least, they have to address the state of Clem--is she okay, who's she with, what's she doing? I agree: a new set of characters is important, but they should also work a tad with what they left us with.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
    deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Considering Telltale has said they want to connect saves from the first season to the second, I'm guessing that would mean at least some of the characters will appear. (Clementine, obviously) I'm betting Lilly will make an appearance.

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Tylea002

I never want to see Kenny again in my life. Fuck that guy. He died in that zombie horde.

If I get to see Omid/Christa then I'm cool with that though. Thems are with it.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#11  Edited By project343

@Tylea002 said:

I never want to see Kenny again in my life. Fuck that guy. He died in that zombie horde.

What about... Zombie Kenny?! :O

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#12  Edited By Tylea002

@project343 said:

@Tylea002 said:

What about... Zombie Kenny?! :O

...Now you're talkin'.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @Turtlebird95
    Considering Telltale has said they want to connect saves from the first season to the second, I'm guessing that would mean at least some of the characters will appear. (Clementine, obviously) I'm betting Lilly will make an appearance.

He is most likely dead, yes, but they leave it open for an escape in case he ever wants to return. The biggest hint is probably the dialog option where Lee talks about how he might not be dead, since he didn't see him actually get killed. At the moment he is dead, but Tellltale could bring him back if they wanted.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.