Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Tomorrow Children

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Oct 25, 2016

Players attempt to restore the human race in this dystopian game from Q-Games.

Comrade Summons

Alucitary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

According to the new patch notes here They have apparently added in game items that allow you to invite players to play for free. I don't have the game so I'm not sure if this is correct or what is involved in getting them currently, but if you find yourself with any codes you would like to share feel free to put them here. Can honestly say I have never seen a free to play roll out quite like this. Even if the game isn't all that great it is endlessly fascinating.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BoFooQ

Yeah I would like to try this for free too. That's how they made it sound during QL. If anyone is on PS4 and can get me in for free I would like to try it,.

Currently there is no free version on ps4

XCEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The codes cost an increasing amount of in game currency (200, then 400, 600, etc.) and you're limited to purchasing 5. I got some for my friends so my next purchase would be 800 and I only have two left to give. If/when I earn that much I'd be happy to give it to a duder, but the nature of it means there probably aren't too many floating out there that aren't already spoken for.

Gaminggumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So rather than true free to play, they technically value their game at $20. You basically can purchase discounted copies for friends, but that amounts to "demos" because they don't have the full access to the features of the game unless they earn enough currency to become a "resident". What an odd concept. Another interested Duder who had fun during the Beta, but is not looking to spend the $20 right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.