Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Jun 24, 2004

The first game in the Legend of Heroes VI Sora no Kiseki trilogy. Follow Estelle and Joshua Bright on their journey to become Senior Bracers.

Trails in the Sky FC Evo English Patch!

Snigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hey duders! I wanted to share I thing help out on with all of you guys. Trails in the Sky (FC + SC) is my favorite game of all time, and I'm super excited to help add the vita version to the ways we can play it in English!

http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-trails-in-the-sky-fc-evolution-english-patch.472727/

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No way! Great work on this.

Not to be greedy, but any chance you guys are going to do the second and third games also?

Snigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of course ;) We're taking a little break right now, but we do plan on patching the whole trilogy.

oldenglishc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By oldenglishc

@snigs: Awesome! This just made my terrible impulse buy of a PS TV last year more than worth it.

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, so that has more content than the PC version? Now i dont feel like starting the PC version but i also dont want to play in a tiny screen.... damn.

Snigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@forteexe21: Technically they both have the same amount of content, Evo just has a cleaned up presentation. Most fan's say that the one thing that makes Evo worth it is the voice acting. If you have it on the PC and don't want to bother with a Vita/PS TV (which are dirt cheap and guaranteed hackable) then don't worry about only playing the PC version.

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I though these games were already out in English but maybe it is just ono PSP and PC. I have the first Trails in the Sky for PSP but I never got into it. I am enjoying Trails of Cold Steel on Vita though. I have no idea how to hack a Vita and I wouldn't do it anyway since I have plenty of legit games. I did hack the PSP back in the day though.

Anyway good work for people who want to play it on Vita.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagas: FC Evo is a remaster/remake of the one available on PSP and PC, but it was never localized.

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@snigs said:

@forteexe21: Technically they both have the same amount of content, Evo just has a cleaned up presentation. Most fan's say that the one thing that makes Evo worth it is the voice acting. If you have it on the PC and don't want to bother with a Vita/PS TV (which are dirt cheap and guaranteed hackable) then don't worry about only playing the PC version.

Oh cool. My vita is already hacked anyway and would try it but I'm fine with no voice acting.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.