Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Telltale Games

Company »

A company well-known for their popularization of the episodic release format and influence on the adventure game genre. Following massive layoffs in September 2018, the Telltale brand is now operated by LCG Entertainment.

30 Days of Telltale.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By NekuSakuraba

So telltale are having a sale for each day for 30 days, they have also brought back in stock many other things that were out of stock. Here is the link, currently? EVERYTHING 50% OFF. Yeah, everything apart from Back to the Future and Night of the Inventory. I just spent like $150 on $300 worth of stuff.

http://www.telltalegames.com/30daysoftelltale

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NekuSakuraba

You guys are missing out!

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By WinterSnowblind

I already own all of Telltale's games, and most of the cool stuff on their store that I'd want.
    But yeah, for anyone who doesn't, you should really be taking advantage of this..  for Tales of Monkey Island and the Sam & Max seasons especially.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#4  Edited By BeachThunder

Hm, they already did the 50% off everything sale earlier in the promotion. Anyway, I can't help but think that I already have everything I want from them (All their Sam and Max games). Maybe I could get Monkey Island, but I don't think I'm really that inclined to play it.

NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NekuSakuraba
    @WinterSnowblind
    I already own all of Telltale's games, and most of the cool stuff on their store that I'd want.
    But yeah, for anyone who doesn't, you should really be taking advantage of this..  for Tales of Monkey Island and the Sam & Max seasons especially.
    I own the telltale games on Steam, but I got the games on disc. Also got Monkey Island Deluxe Edition.
    NekuSakuraba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NekuSakuraba

Sale is still on!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.