Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Team Fortress 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Oct 10, 2007

The long-awaited sequel to the class-based first-person shooter Team Fortress Classic sports a unique cartoony visual style, more accessible gameplay, and a very large amount of updates and new features since its original release.

TF2 anyone?

Keirgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello duders/duderettes, I was wondering does anyone here still play on a regular basis? If so, could anyone recommend any good servers that are regularly active?

I don't know what it is but I am just terrible at finding good ones with laid back friendly people, that just want to play, not trade. So I usually end up giving up and instead play MvM, until I get frustrated with the annoying people on there. haha

Really I am simply looking for a good bunch of people to get to know playing TF2, who just want to have some fun.

Keirgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Anyone?, no?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

TF2 as a game is basically dead. It's a hat trading simulator now.

Zeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Well, if you happen to be in UK/Europe, the UKCS servers are still okay, and I was always a fan of Hampshire Heavies. But in both cases there's definitely downtime where they get empty. Nowadays, I mostly just end up playing on the Valve servers because there's at least always population, even if the challenge is somewhat less heh.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By crithon

I tend to play it at least once a day for the past 7 years. I have about 3,000 hours clocked in. I just check out random modded servers just to see what insanity is int here. I most do Payload race, I enjoy that game type a lot. I often take too many screenshots because the art style of the game inspire me. I often use screenshots and put them in photoshop to get a better idea of the colors they use and why something works. I usually have a sketch pad while playing and when I die I will be inspired to draw..... I love TF2 it's the most influential game since SF2.... to me.

Avatar image for shadowknight508
    ShadowKnight508

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By ShadowKnight508

I still play four nights a week on various servers. I have almost 1,200 hours since I started playing back in 2010 on my PC (and now on my iMac). I tend to spend 80% of my time on Turbine on the Skial (LA | FAST west coast server) and MiT (Made in Texas) servers, since in my honest opinion, Turbine is a fantastic map.

Anyone on here can find me online on Steam (ShadowKnight508, current gamertag is [KR3W] Ghost of Smissmas Past) and join me on Turbine or the other maps that I frequent (Badwater, Hoodoo, Goldrush, and Gorge) when I am not doing Turbine. I will warn you, however, that due to my work schedule, I tend to play really late at night (between 12:30 to 4 AM PST).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.