Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Super Street Fighter II

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 11, 1993

Four new warriors enter the World Warrior tournament in the fourth main iteration of the classic Street Fighter II series. Along with the roster change, the game received numerous graphical and audio upgrades thanks to its more powerful CPS-2 hardware.

My pro tip for playing this on your SNES!

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Scooper

I busted out my old SNES not long ago to quench my thirst of Street Fighter and it feels awesome but playing it for long periods of time especialy on characters like Ryu, if you're pulling off alot of fireballs ect. your thumb might just be completely dusted from going crazy on that SNES controller, well what I do is...

put a band-aid on my thumb, now I can pull out spin-kicks all day long :D.

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By GamespotNoMore

hey that's a good idea! I currently have this for my SNES. It is my favorite of all the Street Fighter II's! I remember getting blisters playing this game when I was younger

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.