Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Star Wars: Bounty Hunter

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 19, 2002

The game follows the life of Jango Fett as he tries to hunt down the dark jedi Komari Vosa and collect the bounty on her head.

Is Star Wars: Bounty Hunter underappreciated?

Thoseposers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Thoseposers

Like many, I have fond memories of many star wars games such as Shadows of the Empire, Republic Commando, KOTOR, and X-Wing but i gotta say, Bounty Hunter is probably up there with the best of the star wars games for me. I played the shit out of it on my ps2 and have lately had the urge to pick it up again sometime in the future. With all the talk of great star wars games i feel like this one is constantly overlooked. Does anyone else agree? or am i just a sucker for the chance of playing as a Fett?

InsidiousTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By InsidiousTuna

I dunno. It had its problems, but it was one of my favorite Star Wars games. Up there with Jedi Starfighter, which was dumb as hell, but a lot of fun. Using the force from the cockpit of your fighter was good times.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Some people just hate anything relating to the prequels at all. I think this game is pretty cool though because it lets you see a side of Star Wars that is never shown in the movies and only rarely shown in games.

It had it's issues but in a lot of ways it was Hitman with a flamethrower and a jetpack and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I only got to play a few hours of it, I rented it for two days but never bought it. I did really enjoy what I played though.

Avatar image for saffronrevolution
    SaffronRevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By SaffronRevolution

I remember renting Bounty Hunter and mostly enjoying it.

TheVampireBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TheVampireBoy

yeah, this game is a forgotten gem, it's one of the greatest story driven star wars games around thus far. some of the levels where quite taxing and the gameplay as well was really really fun, i loved cruising around on rozz's space station with the jetpack. the game also dug deep in to the seedy underworld of star wars at a clarity that will turn a noob in to a pro after a few good play throughs. this game has a special place in my heart in my top 4 list, and this game needs a sequel so bad. we need to see how boba is doing, lets see boba hunt some scum during the early days of the new republic. (and yes, boba did in fact survive his encounter with the sarlaac pit. just read the comic book "star wars: Dark empire")

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I can honestly say I didn't like it when it first came out but it is far from the worst game to come out of the prequels.  That would go to the Xbox exclusive Obi Wan.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#8  Edited By Hizang

The game was failed from the beginning, because it was Jango Fett instead of Bobba Fett.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Rhaknar

ive never heard of this game, but my excitment for old republic is making my star wars bone act up, but i think ive finished all my star wars games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.