Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Split/Second

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Split/Second is an arcade racing game by developer Black Rock Studio. The game takes place in a made-for-TV city designed for destruction.

Some hard achievements

icytower38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By icytower38

This game has some of the hardest achievements I think I've ever come across. Between the 2 time trials, 2 survival & 1st in everything I've spent numerous hours without getting a single one.

MixxMasterMaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MixxMasterMaxx

I still have to get the 2 time trials. I got totally OCD playing through and got 1st in everything all the way through, but those "Beat the Team" achievements are brutal. I still haven't gotten my online form all the way up yet, either, and it sounds like you already took care of that one. Nice!

imad81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By imad81

i have done both the 'beat the team' achievements..u need the cobretti 530 to beat them both..beat the team 1 has a different route u need to take in order to finish it under time..power plant is just practice..
    i need help with the 'perfection' achievement..the S12 air revenge and a few detonators are all I need..any suggestions? The online achievements are a different story. I dont have the patience to complete that..

MixxMasterMaxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MixxMasterMaxx

Nice job getting those with the Cobretti 530! When I finally got them, I had to use the Ryback Firestorm.  Believe it or not, I just found out about that alternate route through Construction Site on LABOR DAY. The Air Strike/Revenge events are tough, I would just recommend keeping your speed as high as possible and driving a car you're comfortable drifting with. A lot of those events is just the luck of the air strikes coming at a time when there is plenty of room to maneuver.  As far as the Detonator events, well... I think it's the same trick as Power Plant:  lots of practice.

Don't give up on the online achievements! If you get a good room, it's fun as heck to play even if you're barely creeping up the ranks. Heck, I was playing in a room full of Form 1 players and got dropped all the way from Form 23 to Form 99, but I learned so much from watching them that it was totally worth it. 2 days later, I ranked myself back up to 10 in about 2-3 hours.  Good luck!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.