Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadowrun Returns

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jul 25, 2013

Shadowrun Returns is a turn-based RPG created by Harebrained Schemes.

Any way / talent to increase your Action Pool?

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Rhaknar

So Im playing a Rigger, quite fun with the drones, and I currently have 2 of them. I opened up a fourth weapon slot for a third drone (class S whenever I can buy it) but during combat I just noticed that for every drone active you lose action points for your Rigger. So with only 2 action points, I can only have 2 Drones active (and I cant shoot myself, but thats ok for now).

So is there a karma talent that increases your AP pool that im missing, or am I boned? And if so, side question, can you respec? I could sware I saw some sort of respec button on a vendor but now i cant find it

dasakamov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Your character will eventually gain Action Pool Points at various milestones in the main story. Additionally, one of the drugs in-game (Nitro, I think) temporarily gives you +1 AP, certain shamans such as Shannon Half-Sky can caste Haste which grants an additional AP, and certain Alpha-grade Cyberware also grants bonuses to AP (Wired Reflexes).

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Your character will eventually gain Action Pool Points at various milestones in the main story. Additionally, one of the drugs in-game (Nitro, I think) temporarily gives you +1 AP, certain shamans such as Shannon Half-Sky can caste Haste which grants an additional AP, and certain Alpha-grade Cyberware also grants bonuses to AP (Wired Reflexes).

I knew about the temporary boosts. So you DO get more AP from the story you say? interesting

dasakamov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yep -- without spoiling anything, you get a permanent AP gain for finding the identity of Sam's killer, and another after completing the next story milestone about two hours from there.

I missed the second part of your question from before, but there is no Respec (that I know of) in the game. What you saw on the vendor screen was "Revert", which cancels your purchase orders before you commit to them. Yeah, it's a weird word choice. :b

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.