Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

Stuck getting the foam.

Nathan_Bolton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nathan_Bolton

My current objective is to find the foam and destroy the factory. the problem is the blue guide line on the map is leading me to a room that at the bottom that contains a conveyor belt in a tunnel that it says i have to get through. the problem is that boxes keep coming through the tunnel and i just cant seem to figure out how to get around it. I know its probably something that will seem really simple once i figure it out but i was wondering anyone could help me with what to do next.  Also it is right after the second turret sequence if that helps.

(sorry if my descriptions are kinda vague)

tovan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By tovan

I believe you just have to time it right, jump over the boxes at the right time and slip into the room.

Arcavial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Arcavial

Jump onto the box as it comes out of the hole, and hit the 'sprint' button as quick as possible, and you should make it inside with enough time to jump over the next box before it pushes you out. Just don't 'catch' the wall and do the slow slide down deal when you jump over the first box though.

Nathan_Bolton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nathan_Bolton

alright ill give that a try, thanks for the help.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hitchenson

Remember 'X' is dash. So many people I know forgot this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.