Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Shadow Complex

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 19, 2009

Reluctant hero Jason Fleming investigates a hidden underground complex to rescue his girlfriend Claire in this Metroid-style action-adventure game.

Help with the objective "Claire is captured RESCUE HER!"

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Is  there a way do get past this part without the missle laucher? I seen a walkthough on youtube that claims before you go to claire you get the missle laucher. I never got this task so now i'm stuck and unable to back track, because the door i came through no longer opens. I have been stuck here a while please help.

RedRoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RedRoxy

Wait... what game O_o sorry to asking

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

What game? Is this not the shadow complex forum?
    tranquilchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By tranquilchaos

I don;t remember ever getting any missile launcher.... 

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Oh? don't they blow up the red doors?

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Metroid545

everyone seems confused @RedRoxy said:

" Wait... what game O_o sorry to asking "

look at the forum your in dude @tranquilchaos said:

" I don;t remember ever getting any missile launcher....  "

how did you beat the game then? or did you even beat it

to answer your question, no the path you need to take to get to her is blocked by a huge fan from above and you have to destroy its engine which can only be penetrated by a missle. Which area are you in, pics would be great but if thats not possible please describe it.
    ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Remember when you go in the room to the right of the elevator and kill the guys on the computer, and you shoot down and are able to jump to a huge room, well i came from righthand corner of there. The door to the room is inactive now so going back is not possible. Was i suppose to get the missle laucher by following a blue quest like the other main items, if so I was not notified of it.

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Metroid545
    @ImmortalSaiyan said:
    " Remember when you go in the room to the right of the elevator and kill the guys on the computer, and you shoot down and are able to jump to a huge room, well i came from righthand corner of there. The door to the room is inactive now so going back is not possible. Was i suppose to get the missle laucher by following a blue quest like the other main items, if so I was not notified of it. "
    I'm pretty sure there was never a blue line for the missle launcher but don't worry your practically on top of it. so you went through the purple door to the left in the big room where you saw clair getting dragged away. Went up the elevator, took a right, killed the dudes, dropped down the jumped back out into the big room and the doors are now locked?
    tranquilchaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#9  Edited By tranquilchaos
    @ImmortalSaiyan said:
    "

Oh? don't they blow up the red doors?

"
    Oh durrr... I'm retarded.
    ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan
    @tranquilchaos:
    Oh, gee sorry if i insulted you.
    ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan
    @Metroid545 said:
    " @ImmortalSaiyan said:
    " Remember when you go in the room to the right of the elevator and kill the guys on the computer, and you shoot down and are able to jump to a huge room, well i came from righthand corner of there. The door to the room is inactive now so going back is not possible. Was i suppose to get the missle laucher by following a blue quest like the other main items, if so I was not notified of it. "
    I'm pretty sure there was never a blue line for the missle launcher but don't worry your practically on top of it. so you went through the purple door to the left in the big room where you saw clair getting dragged away. Went up the elevator, took a right, killed the dudes, dropped down the jumped back out into the big room and the doors are now locked? "
    Yes they are locked. I even went to every door and managed to get to the top of the fan without turning it off, only to come to a dead end.
    Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Metroid545
    @ImmortalSaiyan said:

" @Metroid545 said:

" @ImmortalSaiyan said:
    I'm pretty sure there was never a blue line for the missle launcher but don't worry your practically on top of it. so you went through the purple door to the left in the big room where you saw clair getting dragged away. Went up the elevator, took a right, killed the dudes, dropped down the jumped back out into the big room and the doors are now locked? "
    Yes they are locked. I even went to every door and managed to get to the top of the fan without turning it off, only to come to a dead end. "
    wait the fan? oh so you can access the elevator room, i thought the purple door had locked. In the save room (i'm 98% sure about this) on the roof should be a yellow panel, just follow that path and in the next room go in the tunnel to the top left and BAM missles
    Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By Captain_Insano

I think I know where you're talking about. You've dropped down through a vent into an area but the vent you have dropped through closes up. When you're exploring this area there is a part to the left that you crawl through and it seems like a dead end and htere is a part of the floor that is white. Thise part of the floor is actually another vent you can drop down through to get the missile launcher. Hope this helps

Jerusahat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jerusahat

If it's any consolation, I got stuck here on my second go. I felt pretty dumb. Turn your flashlight on and look for a vent or passage that you missed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.