Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Russia

Location » linked to 309 games

Russia is the largest country in the world. Formerly part of the Soviet Union, it is now a Federation with its President Vladimir Putin

How Me and Russia Bring New Visitors to GB

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Edited By Cincaid

I like to look at the stats for my guides. You know, pat myself on the back saying I done good in my job to get Giant Bomb more visitors. Recently in my stat-tracking I noticed a new website soaring up the charts on what websites funnel outside visitors to my guides.

On the first three places there are (unsurprisingly) three variants of google: .com (4347 visits), co.uk (846 visits), and .ca (561 visits). On fourth place we have... gamer.ru with 465 visitors. That's more than Australian Google, Bing, and Yahoo.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I at least thought it was quite funny. I just wish it was gamebomb.ru instead...

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cincaid

I like to look at the stats for my guides. You know, pat myself on the back saying I done good in my job to get Giant Bomb more visitors. Recently in my stat-tracking I noticed a new website soaring up the charts on what websites funnel outside visitors to my guides.

On the first three places there are (unsurprisingly) three variants of google: .com (4347 visits), co.uk (846 visits), and .ca (561 visits). On fourth place we have... gamer.ru with 465 visitors. That's more than Australian Google, Bing, and Yahoo.

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I at least thought it was quite funny. I just wish it was gamebomb.ru instead...

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Winternet

@Cincaid: You made me go to gamebomb.ru to see how things were down there. Dudes didn't do GOTY stuff. They don't even do reviews anymore. What is going on down there?

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By toowalrus

Russia and I

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Ravenlight

@TooWalrus said:

Russia and I

In Soviet Russia...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.