Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil Village

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released May 07, 2021

After a disturbing encounter with Chris Redfield, Ethan Winters must rescue his daughter in a village overrun with mutant creatures in the follow-up to Resident Evil 7: Biohazard.

Castle Dimitrescu did bring me back to the feel of classic RE maps

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Castle Dimitrescu is one of my highlights when I talk about RE village. Although it was small compared to RE2 police station or og RE Spencer mansion, yet I loved exploring every inch of it and reading the story of lady dimitrescu while doing so which brought me back to the old days of RE.

I'm really glad that RE8 is selling well and hopefully this will help Capcom figure out the RE direction they have been looking for since RE6.

Kamakazie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's too bad you're only in that castle for about an hour before being shuffled along to the next area.

Giant_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not only that, you can't also go back after defeating lady dimitrescu because I wanted to go back and explore it again at my own pace. I'm pretty sure that the reasoning is purely technical because that map is on a totally different level compared to the others.

I really hope that Capcom tone it down with the invincible enemy that pop in randomly. They should make it vanish for a certain time after the previous encounter to give the player a breather, Or even better make it only appear at certain times during the progression of the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.