Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prototype

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Jun 09, 2009

Prototype is an open-world action game from Radical Entertainment. You are Alex Mercer, a human transformed by a deadly virus into a virtually invincible killing machine.

Question about saving at the final boss fight (SPOILER)

msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By msdss

So I have finally gotten to the U.S.S. Reagen and after failing for the last hour to even make a dent in his health bar, I have decided to take a break for awhile. My question is that if I turn off my PS3 at this stage of the game, where will I be able to continue from? Will I be able to start from the aircraft carrier, or will I have to go all the way back to where you are chasing him down in the tank?

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By kush

I'm pretty sure that the save file would load you back up at the beginning of the boss fight, but I'm not 100% sure. Also, I find that grabbing the numerous missiles laying about and throwing them at the boss works rather well. I managed to beat him on my first try by doing that and then grabbing a couple dudes to replenish my health...just rinse and repeat.

pekarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pekarn

thats exactly how I beat him aswell

I also think it'll let you start at the beginning of the fight

msdss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By msdss

Thanks for the info. I ended up kicking his ass pretty easilly by just spamming the triangle whip attack over and over. Then once he started doing his devastator attack i'd move way off and consume people if i needed it. Once I hit the 30% marker and the timer started I just blew all my critical mass on the critical pain devestator and he died pretty easilly. Just had to jump out of the way every now and then. Really was kind of a push over using this strategy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.