Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

My "Cara Mia Addio" Cover Song

saintkitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By saintkitten

My "Cara Mia Addio" Cover Song

I salute you all, test subjects!
    Recently I made a simpler cover of Cara Mia Addio just for fun and I had such marvellous reactions that I wasn't expecting.
    This encouraged me to make a full A Cappella cover of it and I'm so GLaD I made it because it turned out pretty sweet!

So here's my cover of:
    saintkitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By saintkitten

Now it's live with the video!

marmalade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By marmalade

I'm a little disappointed that the actual singing is auto tuned/synthesized, though you may simply be trying to replicate the turrets, but it was still entertaining I suppose.

Orange_Tory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Orange_Tory

Well, that was really cool.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By BoG

This is this the first time that I've seen the title of the song in writing, and I was convinced you had it wrong. When I finished Portal 2, I understood the lyrics, and therefore automatically thought it was Spanish. But it's Italian! Listening again (and reading through the lyrics) I have no idea why I thought it was Spanish. "Ché ella stima!" Just sounds a lot like "¨¡Que lástima!" Though they mean completely different things.

Anyways, I enjoyed your cover. Do you have the simpler version you made of this? I would enjoy hearing it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.