Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Holy crap! Portal 2 gets PS Move support!

Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By Nadafinga

New PlayStation Blog post today says Portal 2 is getting a free patch to support the PlayStation Move, as well as new DLC that's designed with new mechanics specifically with the Move in mind.

I'm seriously regretting selling my PS Move earlier this year. I would love to play through this again with the Move.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#2  Edited By Kidavenger

That's interesting, I hope this isn't an indication of where their hardware initiative is headed though.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mordukai

@Nadafinga: Now I regret selling my copy.

Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By Nadafinga

@Kidavenger said:

That's interesting, I hope this isn't an indication of where their hardware initiative is headed though.

Looks like it wasn't even developed by Valve, rather a motion gaming developer called Sixense.

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By dystonym

the PC version has supported the Razer Hydra for ages which is basically a Move. I imagine the exclusive content stuff is identical to the Hydra stuff.

still cool though. i wonder, if it is the same as the hydra stuff, if it could be hacked to work with a PS Move on a PC. the hydra is expensive and this is literally the only game that supports it so I can't justify buying it.

ch3burashka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By ch3burashka

I wouldn't get too excited - it's still going to feel the way all Move games feel: kinda awkward, what with that whole point-to-the-side-of-the-screen-to-turn thing all peripheral-based games have. I've had a decade to get used to dual analog sticks, it's worked out so far.

Swiftopian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Swiftopian

Had anyone tried this?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.