Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

Criterion's reboot of one of the most popular games in the Need for Speed series. The game features Racer versus Cop gameplay and can be played from either perspective at any time.

So,why can I never connect to the Autolog sever?

jclane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By jclane

It has become somewhat of a constant problem that I cannot get on the Autolog servers at all these days.I'm on Live so the basic mistake of not having the internet connected is out of the question.I can sort of access it if I go to the wall and get to it from there,but once I head back into Career mode,it pops up the message and there's a sign at the top of the screen saying CONNECT and the start button.I keep trying it through that but no dice.So bombers,any solutions or am I seemingly boned?

Nobletrent666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nobletrent666

This is probably because you need to open the ports on your router/modem. There are guides on youtube to tell you how to do this. The ports can be found near the back of the game manual. 

Avatar image for unsolvedparadox
    unsolvedparadox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By unsolvedparadox

I had a lot of problems a couple of days ago too, but not before or since. Could have been an EA issue?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.