Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NBA Unrivaled

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 11, 2009

A downloadable arcade-style basketball game that features real teams and players from the 2009-2010 NBA season.

I hope a Quick Look is coming for this

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By JJWeatherman

Has anyone else played the demo of this? Good god, it's awful. The animations are so stiff and half-assed it's ridiculous. Maybe they were going for some kind of style with the animations but wow they turned out terrible. Anyways I think this would be a pretty funny Quick Look.

I saw that Jeff had bought this on his games list so maybe a Quick Look could be coming? He has also played that crappy looking dinosaur game that he promised a Quick Look of via Twitter but that hasn't been posted yet. So who knows, they could do a quick look of this too.

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By cstrang

You know, with a majority of the big releases done, I really wouldn't be surprised if the guys dipped into the crappy catalog of new XBLA games.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.