Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

NBA Jam

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 05, 2010

Return to the roots of arcade NBA basketball in the 2010 installment of NBA Jam. Developed by EA Canada for seventh-generation game consoles, this rebirth brings back the gameplay, aesthetics, and gratuitous secrets of the original 1993 arcade game.

Arcade and PSN?

Mr_JPeps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mr_JPeps

It seems really weird to me that this hasn't been announced of XBLA, or PSN, anyone else? Seems like a missed opportunity to me, if this has Live or PSN online play this would be well worth $20 imo, that being said i was a huge Jam fan as a kid. 

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emilio
    @Mr_JPeps:  
    I think a lot of you guys making the same comment about "This should be a $20 download" have just been mentally deluded. 
    Why shouldn't this be on disc? Sure, there is no 50 hour story mode or 200 hours of boring CGI cut scenes, but I'm sure you can fill up a disc with fun content.

My only problem with the game is that so far it has no online, which I am not surprised about. This is EA after all. One of the three big western third party developers that barely put the full effort into any game title they publish.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.