Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mortal Kombat 11

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Apr 23, 2019

Mortal Kombat's eleventh installment involves the time guardian Kronika intending to fix Raiden's mistakes which splintered the timeline.

Netherrealm studios finally license Techno Syndrome for a Mortal Kombat game.

hassun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

BoOzak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Nice! That songs dumb as hell but it gets me hyped much more than the previous trailers/songs did.

Sadly i'm kind of done with Netherealm's combat so i'll probably end up watching the movie version on youtube or something. (I know, i'm a monster)

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Too bad I'm terrible at fighting games, because this trailer got me more hyped than anything else has in a while.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is such a fucking great trailer. Sub-Zero and Scorpion look great.

cmblasko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cmblasko

This looks so fucking good I am so hyped. Goddamn they are absolutely killing it with these trailers.

@glots I like fighting games and these trailers have me wishing that this was something different, I don't know what exactly.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...i- i think they just sold me on this game?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...i- i think they just sold me on this game?

I was already getting it but this is a perfect launch trailer.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boozak said:

Nice! That songs dumb as hell but it gets me hyped much more than the previous trailers/songs did.

Sadly i'm kind of done with Netherealm's combat so i'll probably end up watching the movie version on youtube or something. (I know, i'm a monster)

Nah i watched Injustice 2 instead of playing it, it was a good movie, i just really didn't feel the need to pick it up. I'll probably do the same with this then if i'm still interested by the end i'll pick it up, but all the conversations about this game's design have kind of bummed me out.

They finally decided to use the MK theme for MK, but it kinda feels a little late now that everything's so dark and dismal.
    MK has really lacked an identity when it comes to music, which is ironic considering that movie in 1995 had such a strong musical identity, i'm not saying they should use 90's techno dance beats for this game, but considering pretty much every other fighting game has a killer soundtrack it feels like a flaw spanning multiple decades.
    I like how MK2 kinda sounded like it was produced by Trent Reznor in places.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jesus_Phish

I've never been a huge fan of the NR fighting games, but I love that song and god damn is that a fantastic trailer. I don't remember many points in my life when I *didn't* know that song and when it wasn't hype as fuck to hear it.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Adorable. I skipped the last one, but sure, this seems like a fun story.

Weird to be saying that about a fighting game, but good on NetherRealm for making that a draw for their games.

ATastySlurpee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tuesday kan't get here soon enough!!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I always felt like that one Stabbing Westward song the movie used in that one Liu Kang scene would've made for a good character select track.

The track in question (with the specified riff running from 2:30 to 3:20):

Loading Video...

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inevpatoria: Yeah, thats one of the tracks sticks in my head from the movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.