Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monster Hunter: World

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 26, 2018

The fifth primary title in the Monster Hunter franchise features much larger maps, seamless transitions between zones in the map and four-player online co-op. It allows players from Japan and western countries to play together for the first time in the series.

First time Monster Hunter - may have hit the wall VERY early?

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

As the title says, this is my first time playing Monster Hunter and my prior experience was essentially Jason's quick looks. I've been playing World very, very slowly and I hit a story quest where I just got destroyed, but it's probably not one you'd expect.

I had a little trouble with the Wildspire Waste's first quest because I didn't think to use my slinger to deal with the Barroth's mud armor. I dealt with the next fish thing fine. But the Tobi-Kadachi just fuuuuuuucked me right up. I was wearing almost a full set of bone armor (Jagras greaves instead of bone) with all pieces upgraded to level 3. I had a sword and shield, the weapon type I've been using since the start - the bone kukri 3. This thing destroyed me like I was a gnat.

In fairness, I've only tried the quest once but I felt so outclassed, I was sure I was missing something. The only advice I saw in quick googling was to wear bone armor, which I was. I've been focused on story quests, I think I've done maybe 2 Investigations and gone on 3 or 4 Expeditions to do gathering quests or small monster cullings.

Do I just need to grind more? Abandon my bone armor for Barroth armor? Craft a new weapon set? The frustrating thing is I feel like I'm missing something important but don't know if it's that I'm playing badly, not engaging with a key system, a combination of both, or something completely different.

Strangestories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Are you using traps and flash pods?

MezZa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By MezZa

Tobi is a weird one. It's movements and attack patterns are different and more aggressive/fluid than the monsters before it. You could try a different weapon type if you're having difficulty dodging out of its attack strings. Sometimes when you get stuck in Monster Hunter you discover a weapon that you love more than the one you were using before. Or at least another secondary weapon to learn

Whenever you come up against a monster that's walling you it's good to sometimes step back and take the fight very slowly. See how it moves and what it can chain together. Even if you use up your timer just feeling it out and learning more for next time that is better than carting out because you're going full aggro the whole time.

Also make full use of your resources. Traps always help and you can even capture it if you don't want to deal with it's dying phase.(most monsters later on will be much bigger pains when they are at deaths door, so capturing is often a good habit) Also try to grab elemental ressist from the pre-hunt meal if it's the electric that's killing you. Tobi is one of if not the first monsters in the game that tends to freely spam an element.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@asmo917 said:

As the title says, this is my first time playing Monster Hunter and my prior experience was essentially Jason's quick looks. I've been playing World very, very slowly and I hit a story quest where I just got destroyed, but it's probably not one you'd expect.

I had a little trouble with the Wildspire Waste's first quest because I didn't think to use my slinger to deal with the Barroth's mud armor. I dealt with the next fish thing fine. But the Tobi-Kadachi just fuuuuuuucked me right up. I was wearing almost a full set of bone armor (Jagras greaves instead of bone) with all pieces upgraded to level 3. I had a sword and shield, the weapon type I've been using since the start - the bone kukri 3. This thing destroyed me like I was a gnat.

In fairness, I've only tried the quest once but I felt so outclassed, I was sure I was missing something. The only advice I saw in quick googling was to wear bone armor, which I was. I've been focused on story quests, I think I've done maybe 2 Investigations and gone on 3 or 4 Expeditions to do gathering quests or small monster cullings.

Do I just need to grind more? Abandon my bone armor for Barroth armor? Craft a new weapon set? The frustrating thing is I feel like I'm missing something important but don't know if it's that I'm playing badly, not engaging with a key system, a combination of both, or something completely different.

Are you using your armor spheres to upgrade the sets you are wearing? I don't remember what set I was wearing when I got to the Wildspire Wastes but those early armor upgrades are important until you get into a bigger set. If you can farm a Barroth set I highly recommend you do. The elemental weakness and strengths don't matter a whole lot in the Low Rank stuff. Just find the items with the best overall armor and damage and continue on. If you are struggling don't forget to pop those S.O.S. flares too. You'd be surprised how much having other p layers in can make some fights trivial.

dstopia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dstopia

@asmo917 said:

There's not a lot of mystery to it, unfortunately it's about getting better at hunting the monster. Especially if you only fought him once and died, you will probably find that next time you do the fight you'll fare a lot better. And even though gear does help here and there, it's not really an RPG where it's all that matters. Especially later in the game, where monsters start hitting for a lot more even with High Rank, fully upgraded armor, it's all about hitting the monster and not letting it hit you.

I'm a veteran Monster Hunter fan with hundreds of hours in the series from Freedom Unite onwards, and Tobi-Kadachi actually carted me twice the first time I hunted it. So don't lose hope if you lost once. He's hard hitting for a low rank monster and his attacks are a lot faster, but the strongest ones (mostly the tail whip attacks) have fairly obvious tells, and leave him incredibly wide open.

The only other piece of advice I might give you is to try a different weapon. The easiest way is by doing the Arena Quests up in the Gathering Hub, those give you preset builds you can try out and see if you like any of those better -- but there's no inherent reason why SnS would be inadequate to handle a Tobi-Kadachi.

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MattGiersoni

Upgrade your weapon if an upgrade is available, also upgrade your armor with spheres. The game is 100% possible solo, but don't be ashamed to use the SOS flares others mentioned if you feel like you can't do it. And absolutely learn attack patterns, and dodge. Remember that you have 50 minutes for a reason so don't rush it to try and beat it super fast, be more careful and exact. Remember to always eat, preferably stuff for more health.

JoeDangerous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JoeDangerous

I have two things for ya which should help, as someone who's been trying to help a few people past their walls:

1. The early walls for this game tend to be Tobi and Anjanath, so don't worry this is common! Tobi's agile and catches a lot of people off guard, especially if they're using slow-swinging weapons.
    2. The biggest piece of advice that I see tons of people misplace, including myself from time to time as a HR 58: be patient. I see some people mentioning this above me which is a great sign. Most people tend to ram their heads into the monster and cart 2 times due to being careless after the first cart. Watch the monster's movements. Take a swing or two when you know you're safe from their attack. If you die collect yourself and either eat again or craft nutrients/max potion (if available) to help regain your life bar for the next attempt. You'll know you're being impatient if you fail the quest, carting 3 times, and you've barely scratched 25 minutes. (even being patient, with a run-and-gun style of combat, it takes me max 29 minutes to kill any mob in the game)

Good luck and definitely take a day or two break from the game if you're still having issues. Let it be a process that you gradually sink into and get to know. If you're patient in your combat and watch the enemy's movement: you'll beat the game solo in no time.

burncoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely try using the environment to your advantage. You can run up and automatically jump off the walls covered in mushrooms and get a couple of jump attacks off stumps and some ramps in the forest. Successful mounts can give you a ton of good damage and you can completely cancel out Tobi's charged phase if you manage to get on him. And if Tobi goes to area 12, don't charge ahead too early. You usually have time and perfect positioning to hit the big rock in the center of the area, dealing massive damage and downing him. And if you're having trouble with him in a particular area, don't be afraid to hit him with a dung pod and move him to another area. Some monsters have better attacks and get trickier in certain areas.

If you're still having trouble, clear out some of your optional quests or critical bounties, especially anything for the kitchen. Upgrading the kitchen and getting more ingredients really helps your survivability.

omega99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would recommend making a water weapon for him because he's super weak to it for SnS it's off the ore path and takes jyura parts I think. Hope that helps

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks everyone - I went back and took on a Jyura to craft a water weapon and changed out my chest piece from Bone to Barroth for a little extra Thunder resistance. That, plus all the tips/reminders to just be more careful and pay more attention to the attack patterns and not being afraid of getting the hell away made the second attempt better. No carts, about 22 minutes to take him down, while dodging an Anjanath. I also had only one or two instances of getting hit with the "easier to stun" effect. Whether that was due to the armor upgrade (and I had been using spheres all along) or just being more careful - who can say?

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmo917: I’d say it’s practice you had on Tobi and your more careful attitude, one piece of armor didn’t swing the fight for you. 50 minutes is a long time, don’t be afraid to take it slow. I’ve always approached a monster running away mid-fight to be an invitation to sharpen, craft some more potions, make sure I’ve got traps and bombs ready, etc.

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quid_pro_bono: I'm sure you're right. Is there a quest that explains traps? I thought one of the gang said so on a stream, but I haven't run into it yet. My main quest now is the Anjanath.

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#14  Edited By TobbRobb

I recommend not getting hit.

Or in a slightly less dickish tone (slightly). You shouldn't neccessarily focus only on how you can make your character stronger to overpower the Tobi, but rather look on how you can play the fight safer to avoid getting damaged. No matter how strong your gear is, you still have to hit and not get hit at a decent ratio to win. Against Tobi you want to look out for the tail slam primarily, and when he gets pissed and start walldiving like crazy I honestly suggest you just sheath your weapon and just avoid him without trying to attack back until he calms down.

Ravelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ravelle

Don't feel bad about losing a battle because Monster Hunter is also about learning the monsters behavior, sometimes you just gotta run around without attack to see how he moves and attacks, also the best way to dodge is to run or roll towards the monster, see it like a boxing match, when he goes in for a strike, dive underneath or his back. The only wall is yourself.

Quid_Pro_Bono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmo917: yes if you take the quest to capture a Kulu Ya-Ku it’ll give you a short tutorial message, but here’s the lowdown: when the monster is limping, place a Shock Trap in its way. After it’s ensnared, run up to it’s head and use 2-3 Tranq Bombs. Pitfall traps only work on large monsters. You can also use traps during the battle to stun the monster for a few seconds if you want to, it can give you the opening you need to kill it. Also all these items are used from the shortcut menu or the radial menu.

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asmo917: yes if you take the quest to capture a Kulu Ya-Ku it’ll give you a short tutorial message, but here’s the lowdown: when the monster is limping, place a Shock Trap in its way. After it’s ensnared, run up to it’s head and use 2-3 Tranq Bombs. Pitfall traps only work on large monsters. You can also use traps during the battle to stun the monster for a few seconds if you want to, it can give you the opening you need to kill it. Also all these items are used from the shortcut menu or the radial menu.

You can also wait for it to go back to it's nest and go to sleep to snare it.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Capum15

@asmo917: Grats on beating it!

I find that taking a bow (I would guess that a Light Bowgun would also work, Heavy Bowgun if you love danger and want to feel truly alive) to my first encounter missions helps a lot for me. You can chip away at it while remaining at range (and being able to move and dodge quickly), and when my Palico takes focus it lets me watch what the monster does more clearly (while still taking shots at it). I can usually beat them first try due to constant dodging. I think of it like Dark Souls a bit - dodge until you get an opening, chip away, return to dodging.

Also if you ever do get stuck, and you're online, you can always pop an SOS flare at any time to open up the quest to multiplayer. You usually get people responding pretty quickly, and honestly I do it immediately most of the time now when my friends aren't on, because it feels more fun having other hunters to run around with. I say usually because one of the few times nobody joined was on my second Diablos run (after he savaged me the first time), and was "forced" to solo it (I just didn't want to leave and try again later). Only carted once though (and only got hit three times in total) thanks to the bow, my cat, my friends cat and a Kestodon my cat talked to. Though the Kestodon ran away once I carted and my friends cat left around 70% through for some reason.

Also, if you can, use Flash Pods. Get 3 Flash Pods and take 10 Flashbugs or whatever they're called so you can make more, and blind the hell out of the monster.

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've gotten as far as the Anjanath and that has been extremely annoying. Even with a group I got carted twice, and then ran out of time (at least I think that is what happened).

I don't have a lot of game playing time these days, so the mechanic of studying and knowing specific equipment is kind of a pain. I love loot games, but the loot is lacking and just not doled out enough to make me feel like my time has been worth anything.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bmccann42: Huh, is MHW considered a "loot" game? It's definitely not your standard type of loot game if so, or at the very least I've never felt like it was, though I could just have a different idea of it all. It's doled out essentially as fast as you can hunt monsters, with a bit (or a ton, later on) of luck for the right parts to drop, and you tend to unlock an entirely new armor set with each new monster that's hunted. If I could suggest, maybe try a ranged weapon in multiplayer (if you're not doing so already)? You can still deal some significant damage and be able to dodge attacks more easily than being up close.

Anja is one of the harder ones early on and it wrecked me a few times, but being at range helped a lot with dodging some of the bigger attacks. I think at that point all I had done was upgrade the Hunter armor set as much as I could with armor spheres, and I was using a Heavy Bowgun which is slow moving but still dodge capable at range. I've found that the only specific equipment I need to know are if a weapon has an elemental attack or not (and even that isn't entirely necessary, as you'll just be doing raw damage instead of raw+element if they resist it), and I kind of ignore armor resistances. I'm sure that'll need to change in late high rank/end game, but so far it's been fine.

Also, just as a general tip for anyone, it's a good idea to heal anywhere around 50-60% health (even higher in some fights) just to make sure you might survive a bigger hit, even if you have to run off to a different zone to do so. Better to disengage for 30 seconds than to lose minutes + any buffs by carting. If you're getting one shot by something and can't upgrade armor any more, or make a new armor set, the only thing I can really think of to say is to figure out what that attack looks like and plan to dodge as soon as you see it start.

Otherwise, go ranged and multiplayer, and any time the monster looks at you, prepare to start rolling around like Dark Souls. Also if the monster is charging at you and you're running away from it with your weapon sheathed, dodging will usually make you do a dramatic leap which makes you completely invincible for the animation's duration. Do it right before it hits you and you should be good.

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By bmccann42

@capum15: I've taken on the Anjanath with the sword and shield, insect glaive, and bow multiple times now, alone and in a group, all to no avail except once when everything suddenly came to a grinding halt with a huge "Quest Failed", but no timer warnings.

I find the controls to be mildly infuriating at times, and actively obtuse at other times (how do you change slinger ammo?), finding the character constantly sheathing their weapon just as I am in combat, or constantly clipping through models.

I like the game, but might have been looking for something this isn't. The progression loop is just not there for me.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@bmccann42: It's maybe better to think of it as a boss game with gear crafting, rather than a regular loot game like Diablo 3 or something. It's all about learning the boss fights and then, you know, more effectively fighting bosses (for fun and to craft better gear). So if you don't have much time to spend on gaming and aren't finding this very satisfying, might be better off shelving it. I know that sometimes when I'm failing a quest over and over it can feel like wasted time cause you get literally nothing to show for it. No XP raise, no items, nadda. The only thing you get is frustration and (hopefully) the pull away from just banging your head against a fight. And instead think about maybe specializing your gear, or try hanging back one time to really lean in on learning a bosses attacks, and try out some new tactics accordingly.

Auto-sheath is something you can turn off though, which I immediately did. No idea why it's the default, 'cause I found it incredibly annoying. Slinger ammo show up as items, so you gotta switch through your items to change to Flash Pods for instance (left/right on d-pad or put em in your radial menu and use that). Other than those, you can pick up certain slinger ammo from the environment (redpit, stone, "slinger torch", etc.), and picking those up will immediately equip them. So if you have Flash Pods equipped and then pick up stones, you'll have to re-equip your Flash Pods to use them.

Anjanath was my first real hurdle as well. I remember noting that I was prioritizing getting attacks in rather than watching my ass, and he'd hit fuckin haaaawd, so then I'd have to heal and more often than not get pounced on (if I didn't just get one shotted or brought down by a couple of quick hits). Had to respect the damn monster and cautiously poke at it to bring it down. Fast forward to now and I'm comfortable enough to leap in there and fly around the bugger willy nilly, reading him and maneuvering accordingly, barely getting hit in the process of taking it down.

indure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capum15: I've taken on the Anjanath with the sword and shield, insect glaive, and bow multiple times now, alone and in a group, all to no avail except once when everything suddenly came to a grinding halt with a huge "Quest Failed", but no timer warnings.

I find the controls to be mildly infuriating at times, and actively obtuse at other times (how do you change slinger ammo?), finding the character constantly sheathing their weapon just as I am in combat, or constantly clipping through models.

I like the game, but might have been looking for something this isn't. The progression loop is just not there for me.

You can't change slinger ammo, except for flash/dung pods that you have in your inventory. If the auto-sheathing is annoying you can turn it off in the options.

To the OP, just remember to be patient. You are given 50 minutes for a reason. If you are having trouble with a particular monster, stop attacking it and watch how it moves. Typically speaking the safest place for most monsters and especially Tobi Kadachi is to be on the side of its back foot. Also keep in mind, unlike every other game, Monster Hunter has momentum to the fight. Typically speaking, the longer you fight the weaker and more tired the monster will become. When it does enrage, you can just hide in a bush or use your mantle until it calms down. There is no shame to this when you are first learning a monster or the game. Lastly, you should capture everything. This gives you more rewards, more quests and more important cuts down on the most dangerous part of the hunt ... when you wake it up in its lair.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bmccann42: The previous comments have said essentially what I would have: Slinger ammo is found in the world aside from Dung and Flash pods, which you can craft yourself and need to equip from either the Radial menu or the scrolling item selector in the bottom right. Auto-weapon sheath was super annoying to me as well and was very happy to find out you could turn it off in the options.

If you failed in the quest during multiplayer, and no "X minutes left" message popped up before that, it could be possible that someone else carted. You only have the specific cart amounts group-wide, and I've found the "X Fainted" message to be miss-able in the heat of things. Other than that, I wouldn't really know. There are some various fail states but usually main missions are simply "Don't faint 3 times" and "Hunt monster in 50 minutes".

Honestly another game I tend to compare it to in my head is Dark Souls. It definitely feels that the combat revolves around "Hit them and don't get hit" more than anything else (until you get 4 people with heavy hitting weapons and a seemingly infinite supply of Flash Pods - then it's just a savage pinata party).

You could also attempt the bow again but just stay way back and try to get past this hurtle, then you might be able to make some better stuff and try it again. Or try out one of the lances and just constantly hold R2 and guard with it. Both the Lance and Gunlance seem to be pretty good tanks as long as you actively guard. I think you can also do a poke attack from behind the shield as well.

But, if the loop of Hunt Monster > Craft Stuff > Hunt More Monsters > Craft More Stuff isn't doing it, then it just might not be for you, though. I've hunted some monsters 20+ times simply because I like the look of certain weapon trees more than others and I'm still hooked by the game. The story is alright but it's definitely a smaller part of the game for me.

dstopia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sheathing happens because you can't run while unsheathed, so the game automatically sheathes your weapon. I feel your pain -- as someone who's played a lot of old MH, I understand perfectly the decisions behind that, but it's certainly one of the most clunky transitions from handheld controls to full-sized controllers. Back in the day, you only had one right trigger/bumper, so when you were unsheathed, the run actions were replaced by the weapon's R modifier, and you had to manually sheathe by pressing square to run again. Now they have a bumper and a trigger to play with, so they give you the option to run at any time -- but still with the limitation of not being able to run while unsheathed.

I don't know how to encourage you further, but if you really want to get into the game, maybe watch someone else solo a low rank Anjanath to get a better idea of how the combat flows? With low rank equipment, soloing him in under or around 10 minutes is standard for most MH veterans, I would wager, so it's definitely a thing. I got carted the first time I faced it but it didn't really become an issue ever again. What I want to say is that it's definitely possible, and the progression loop is more about you getting better at fighting the monsters than any sort of objective progression, especially in Low Rank where most of the monsters won't hit you too hard.

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm probably never get any better at this game, my reaction speed and general skill at games have never been that great (I'm 41, and have trouble just remembering the button layouts).

I haven't played in a few days, so I might just be bouncing off this game due to the difficutly spike and just general feeling of a total lack of any real progress without defeating a boss monster that is nothing but infuriating and kinda feels like borderline cheating by the AI.

Thanks for the help and advice, but it's just feeling like this isn't for me (much like Abby).

asmo917

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bmccann42: That stinks, but I get it. I'm only a little younger than you and feel the same way about twitch reactions and difficulty spikes and generally feel like there's plenty of other games if something doesn't click with me. There's something about this that keeps pulling me back to it, although I'll admit I don't know for how much longer. I took down an Anjanath on my first SOS-aided try with the help of three kindly folks. I don't know if there will come a time when I can't find the help I need, and won't be able to slog through quests on my own. And to what end? I'm not sure what I'm trying to build armor or weapon-wise so farming monsters has a limited appeal until I can set a goal. If it's not for you, that's a bummer but at least you can say you tried it.

Rasrimra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Rasrimra

@asmo917: The game is more about timing, knowledge and prep than reaction speed for most fights... I think. I don't have a super good reaction speed in MH, because I main all weapons so I need to think about the moves I make. It really helps to watch carefully how a monster moves because they tend to have tells that are more than a second long. Their tells happen sooner than you would expect at first. More than anything else you could possibly do, I would advice you to look at a weapon tutorial for the weapon you are using (and to never stick to one weapon exclusively as a beginner). (I know for some people looking something up online is a barrier. You shouldn't have to do that for a game. If you want to enjoy MH a lot, it's going to be an exception to that rule.)

I say it many times but for some reason people are very stubborn or just don't believe me... but it's true what I'm about to say and my friends did not listen, Ben from EA didn't listen, I don't think Jason from GB listened, and they are suffering for it even if they are not aware of it yet. Here we go: Gaijin Hunter makes excellent weapon guides on YT and since you're a beginner I would 100%

• pick one of his weapon video's (make sure they are for World),
    • see if you like the sound of it,
    • grab the weapon from your chest,
    • go to the training ground and train a little on the big pillar,
    • use every single move you can do (I play the tutorial video on my phone so that I can repeat whatever he does) with that weapon so that you have at least felt it once,
    • get a feel for the infinitely repeatable combo's you can do,
    • try it on a Great Jagras (or something not too hard) without button mashing,
    • and you will feel way more certain about your combat.
    • You'll feel damn good about it.

It'll take less than an hour to pick up a new weapon and learn its basics well enough to be able to use it effectively. I personally make notes while watching the tutorial video's so that I have a cheat sheet. In a 100+ hour game it's not as crazy as it may at first appear to spend some time getting familiar with the actual mechanics of your weapon of choice, yet hardly anyone does it. How long have you been playing now? I think people forget, while busy fighting monsters and learning how the monsters move and progressing through the quests, that knowing your weapon is half the fight.

Side note: I would shy away from the Charge Blade since that's a very technical weapon that comes with a lot of instructions, but if you love that type of stuff then by all means go for it! Gaijin only has 4 weapon video's so far for World but he is making them pretty fast now. (One every 5 days say.) You can use his older tutorial video's for the other weapons but do keep in mind that all of the weapons have changed in minor ways so you will likely miss out on a bit of its new possibilities.

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Capum15

I'll add to this and say that Arekkz (here's a link to his World playlist) also has about 5 weapon "workshop" videos up where he goes over basically everything you can do with the weapon and how it's best used. He also has a ton of other, smaller, videos about the game in general - a recent one is just about some general hunting tips and such. I think the current weapon videos are Charge Blade, Bow, Longsword, Hammer and Greatsword. I decided to try the Bow after watching his tutorial a few times and now it's tied with the Switchaxe for my most used weapon (also my two most forged weapons, I have like 5 or so trees in each going on right now).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.