Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Buy Modern Warfare 2, get another Call of Duty title Free

davidwitten22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By davidwitten22

For those who don't already have it (like me!), there's a special going on at Amazon where if you buy Modern Warfare 2, you can get another Call of Duty game for free. I got Modern Warfare GOTY as my free game, because i've been wanting it for a long time. I just wanted to inform people of this. Ended up being $53 for both. I wouldn't have bought Modern Warfare 2 for $53, so this deal was good for me because MW2 is worth $25 to me. 

Here's the link  
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_32520_15327560_pe_t9/?docId=1000511611&ie=UTF8

mazik765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mazik765

Cool, thanks for the share.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By meteora

Shit, that's a good deal. 

MW1 and MW2 had good campaigns, so this is really well worth the money even if you don't play multiplayer. World at War is worth a consider if you like Nazi Zombies though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.