Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Assrape week?

ColMirage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ColMirage

Am I the only one here who, for the past week or so, has had their buttocks filled by a guy who just respawned behind you? Because it's been happening to me with frightening consistency. Like, every 20 to 25 seconds, someone'll spawn behind me and tear me a new one. Probably about 80% of my deaths, disregarding killstreaks, in the past 5 days have been from people randomly spawning on me in this manner.

This has gotten very annoying, as it makes my main playstyle, run-and-gun, pathetically unsuccessful. Changing up my playstyle to more of a campy or stealthy approach does not seem to help either, as here also the respawn system loves to screw me over by respawning next to me the one trigger happy LMG sprayer who does nothing but make everyone look in my direction

I've been playing Team Deathmatch Express over regular Team Deathmatch lately also... maybe it's related to that? 

ColMirage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ColMirage

Am I the only one here who, for the past week or so, has had their buttocks filled by a guy who just respawned behind you? Because it's been happening to me with frightening consistency. Like, every 20 to 25 seconds, someone'll spawn behind me and tear me a new one. Probably about 80% of my deaths, disregarding killstreaks, in the past 5 days have been from people randomly spawning on me in this manner.

This has gotten very annoying, as it makes my main playstyle, run-and-gun, pathetically unsuccessful. Changing up my playstyle to more of a campy or stealthy approach does not seem to help either, as here also the respawn system loves to screw me over by respawning next to me the one trigger happy LMG sprayer who does nothing but make everyone look in my direction

I've been playing Team Deathmatch Express over regular Team Deathmatch lately also... maybe it's related to that? 

Afroman269

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Afroman269

Put a riot shield on your back to prevent ass penetration. 

btman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By btman
    @Afroman269 said:
    " Put a riot shield on your back to prevent ass penetration.  "
    just make sure you don't lie down.  leaves the ass open

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.