Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

5 feet away from the objective on the Tac Ops Bridge level...

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By jmrwacko

... and the goddamn HUMONGOUS TRUCK conveniently parked right in front of the objective explodes. I think this game was designed just to frustrate the hell out of me. I mean, what the hell?

Also, unscripted stealth sequences in Call of Duty have never been good. So why is there a whole tac ops level devoted to it? Talk about frustrating. Shoot, prone crawl, shoot, prone crawl, shoot, prone crawl blarhghghhgh *has aneurysm*

Slaneesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Slaneesh
    @jmrwacko said:
    " ... and the goddamn HUMONGOUS TRUCK conveniently parked right in front of the objective explodes. I think this game was designed just to frustrate the hell out of me. I mean, what the hell? Also, unscripted stealth sequences in Call of Duty have never been good. So why is there a whole tac ops level devoted to it? Talk about frustrating. Shoot, prone crawl, shoot, prone crawl, shoot, prone crawl blarhghghhgh *has aneurysm* "
    Really?

I found the bridge levels to be easy (mind i played everything co op) and the stealth missions to be the most fun. 

Stealth in crysis is also unscripted and fun as hell.
    emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By emkeighcameron
    @slaneesh said:
    " @jmrwacko said:
    " ... and the goddamn HUMONGOUS TRUCK conveniently parked right in front of the objective explodes. I think this game was designed just to frustrate the hell out of me. I mean, what the hell? Also, unscripted stealth sequences in Call of Duty have never been good. So why is there a whole tac ops level devoted to it? Talk about frustrating. Shoot, prone crawl, shoot, prone crawl, shoot, prone crawl blarhghghhgh *has aneurysm* "
    Really?  I found the bridge levels to be easy (mind i played everything co op) and the stealth missions to be the most fun.   Stealth in crysis is also unscripted and fun as hell. "
    To be fair, stealth in Crysis was the result of hitting a single button and standing right in front of people flipping them off without them realizing it
    VodkaScene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By VodkaScene

bridge level was REALLY easy even on veteran two people made it awesome

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

Is the bridge level the one where you have to blow everything up? That only took me one or two goes on Veteran co-op and it was probably one of the most enjoyable Spec Ops levels.  Just wait till you get to Echo tier. Your blood will boil out of your flesh.

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By MrSnow
    @slaneesh said:
    " @jmrwacko said:
    Really?  I found the bridge levels to be easy (mind i played everything co op) and the stealth missions to be the most fun.   Stealth in crysis is also unscripted and fun as hell. "
    this. stealth missions are just a puzzle you have to solve. 
    Avatar image for liukangbakingapie
    LiuKangBakingAPie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LiuKangBakingAPie

I found the level to be a challenge and quite enjoyable once i finished it. Your story made me laugh when i thought about it. :p

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By DystopiaX

Don't run towards it while it's flaming...lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.