Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mercenaries 2: World in Flames

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Aug 31, 2008

The sequel to the critically acclaimed Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. Now set in war-torn Venezuela, the player again takes on contracts for various warring factions on a quest for payback.

w00t mercenaries 2 to be patched and get DLC!!!

Old_Snake864

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Old_Snake864
    http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55011
    Yeah just read that now everyone who says they don't like it because of some glitches will shut up! the patch will come with cheats and free region co op (finally i can play with my friends lol) its also going to get DLC!! although you will have to pay for it
    DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By DualReaver

Yeah I wish people who don't like games because they're broken would just shut up.

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By m1k3

Hmm... i might go back and play mercs 2 depending on the DLC and "cheats." I already beat it though so right its all "ehh" for me

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Mrnitropb

What. the. flying fucking donut?! Paying to unlock cheat mode? fuck that noise.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#5  Edited By Vinchenzo

Not even fixing the glitches could save Mercs 2. It's "alright" and that's all it will ever be. Most of the time, people had a hard time finding something fun to do. All you ever did was drive cars full of bottles, checkpoint races, or some other lackluster task. I didn't even have fun destroying anything simply because you had to go all the way to a shop, and different shops based on faction. Co-op was the only good thing it had, and that ran dry quick.

Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
    deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheats will be sweet with co-op! But seriously, the games bugs aren't all that's bad about the game, it has some severly game breaking poor design issues.

Old_Snake864

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7  Edited By Old_Snake864
    Mrnitropb said:
    "What. the. flying fucking donut?! Paying to unlock cheat mode? fuck that noise."

you don't pay for the cheats the cheats will be included in the free patch you have to pay for the DLC
    Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Rowr

To late.

The masses move on to other things.

Wolswor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Wolswor
    DualReaver said:
    "Yeah I wish people who don't like games because they're broken would just shut up."
    Dude complaining about something you just spent 60 dollars on should be outlawed.  It's so damn stupid. /sarcasm

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.