Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Franchise »

Mass Effect is a science fiction franchise created by BioWare. The main games follow the adventures of Commander Shepard, the first human Spectre, as he/she tries to protect the galaxy from an ancient and malevolent alien race.

Mass Effect 2 & 3 DLC on Xbox One

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Hey duders,

I'm a crazy person so I'm playing through the Mass Effect trilogy again on Xbox. They're all backwards compatible and seem to run ok.

However, I can't purchase any of the DLC for Mass Effect 2 or 3 on my console or the pc marketplace. It's bad enough that the DLC comes out around 80 bucks for the main pieces for 2 and 3, but again, I'm crazy and would love to play these again. I never got to play the Mass Effect 3 DLC and would really like to roll around with Javik.

It seems like the only way to get these overpriced files is by finding an original Xbox, but I thought I'd poke the Giant Bomb communities brain for a workaround. So anyone know of one?

Anyone caught the Mass Effect bug too?

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
    Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 46

#2  Edited By Colonel_Pockets

Have you tried using the Xbox website to purchase the DLC?

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I know a few people on this site alone that are playing through the trilogy at this very moment. I'm one of them, sort off... XCOM is still keeping me occupied most of the time.

I think Mass Effect 3 has the best DLC. You're in for a treat. Both Lair of the Shadowbroker and Overlord are fantastic story driven DLC's for ME2, but I think the revelation of Leviathan and the pure long running fun of Citadel tops that in 3. Man... Mass Effect is great.

But yeah, try purchasing through the website.

Kingpk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

VoshiNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By VoshiNova

"Sorry This item is not available for purchase from this device."

That's the message I get from ze website. I'll try my phone maybe?

Wait, nvm. I was trying the Cerberus Network add on, the others seem to work!

thank you @kingpk@colonel_pockets@zevvion

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Yeh you can safely ignore the cerberus network.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.