Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 07, 2003

Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is the fourth installment in the Mario Kart series, following Mario Kart: Super Circuit from 2001. The game introduced a number of new gameplay features, most notably the inclusion of two riders per kart.

How to Drag/Launch Items Behind You?

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Alright, the fuck do I have to do to launch shells behind me or trail them behind me?

FreakAche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By FreakAche

I don't think you can trail shells behind you in Double Dash, but to launch them behind you, you just press the attack button and backwards just like every other Mario Kart game.

Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Scooper

I dunno but on the N64 game you held down when you pressed the button to shoot behind and held the button and down to drag the item behind you until you wanted to release it. Try that.

t67443

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By t67443

You still hold the stick backwards and then hit the attack button. Red turtle shells don't really work with this though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.