Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Lost Planet 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released May 11, 2010

In the follow-up to Lost Planet, players explore new environments as they see the story through the perspective of different groups of pirates trying to survive on E.D.N. III.

This game is alright...

teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By teh_pwnzorer

It's $20 on steam.  It looks great in DX11.  Crossfire in DX11 works well.  I discovered that I had to install the Games for Windows Live redistributable found in the game directory -- otherwise, the DX11 version of the game kept crashing on startup (ntdll.dll related crash).

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SSully

Meh, i heard nothing but bad things to be honest. I hope you enjoy it though, i was looking forward to it but all the negative reviews and opinions my friends had about it turned me off from it. 

teh_pwnzorer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By teh_pwnzorer
    @SSully said:

" Meh, i heard nothing but bad things to be honest. I hope you enjoy it though, i was looking forward to it but all the negative reviews and opinions my friends had about it turned me off from it.  "

The game seems pretty odd in many ways.  You can't save the game until you finish an entire chapter.  The PC version reviewed slightly better, btw.
    Make_Me_Mad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Make_Me_Mad
    @SSully:
    The campaign on the game is pretty great.  It's interesting to see how the different factions you play as in each chapter come together towards the end of the storyline, and the entire chapter where you play as the desert bandits was hilarious.  Not!Mexican bandits in a vast desert wasteland hijacking a mobile fortress/giant laser cannon combo from a corrupt corporation's private army on a whim just because it passed by them one day, and proceeding to wreak havoc across the world?  Very yes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.