Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Seriously?

MCXCI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MCXCI

Who do I have to fuck so that my AI "allies" can be worth a shit? I'm going through the game for the first time (on Elite) and I'm on what seems to be the last level according to the forums. Rico is a worthless pile of shit! I stopped once and just watched him sit behind a column and blind-fire (missing miserably). All the while being bombarded with bullets until he died and shouted "Help me up mother-fucker!". How 'bout you suck my dick you blind brain-dead ethnic stereotype!

I'm all for more challenging gameplay (obviously), but giving me AI companions this useless is just a hindrance and arbitrary at that! Other then that I love this game and aside form this part it's a bit on the easy side in comparison to COD4 and Halo 3. The multiplayer however, is unmatched and the best I've ever played in terms of FPS.

Fuck you to hell Rico!

Who's with me?

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Pie

That happens in most shooters when you up the difficulty.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

yeah, i say fuck single player and go hop online. thats where the fun is at : )

MCXCI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MCXCI
    Pie said:
    "That happens in most shooters when you up the difficulty."
    I know but it feels somehow worse in this game :(
    MCXCI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MCXCI
    LiveOrDie1212 said:
    "yeah, i say fuck single player and go hop online. thats where the fun is at : )"
    Too true. But I'll feel like a punk if I don't finish campaign :)
    Zatoichi_Sanjuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Zatoichi_Sanjuro

And how about Natko constantly blocking your way when you're coming down the stairs after planting the detonators in the control towers.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By TwoOneFive
    Pato said:
    "   Who do I have to fuck so that my AI "allies" can be worth a shit? I'm going through the game for the first time (on Elite) and I'm on what seems to be the last level according to the forums. Rico is a worthless pile of shit! I stopped once and just watched him sit behind a column and blind-fire (missing miserably). All the while being bombarded with bullets until he died and shouted "Help me up mother-fucker!". How 'bout you suck my dick you blind brain-dead ethnic stereotype!
       I'm all for more challenging gameplay (obviously), but giving me AI companions this useless is just a hindrance and arbitrary at that! Other then that I love this game and aside form this part it's a bit on the easy side in comparison to COD4 and Halo 3. The multiplayer however, is unmatched and the best I've ever played in terms of FPS.

Fuck you to hell Rico!

Who's with me?

"
    how about you stop relying on the buddies and beat the game the way everyone else does?
    but yeah the online kicks major ass and the new DLC looks awesome, the new maps look really fun. 
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Take a break, thats what I do when a game pisses me off, play some online or go to a different game, then come back later, maybe that will fix Rico : )

MCXCI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MCXCI

Nope, Rico is still a douche and I'm a captain with hella medels. My PSN tag is up (Tr3bleKing) if anybody wants to play. Has there been a bombing run yet on KZ2?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.