Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

New Killzone 2 glitch?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

Is it just my game? Or is everyone that has a glitch (if it is a glitch) where no sound is playing at all? I start the game up and there was nothing. I thought something was wrong with my stereo, but I know that's not the problem because every other game works. I don't think it's my game either because I take care of my games pretty well, but I checked the back of the CD just in case and there weren't any scratches. So... what's going on? Maybe it was the system, and I need to try it again?
    NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NTM

Still not working...
    face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By face15

A lot of first party Sony games have been effected by loss of sound because of firmware 3.41. For me it's effecting Uncharted 2 and there was a thread about Heavy Rain just the other day. I guess we'll have to wait till the next update.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NTM
    @face15:
    Alright. Interesting. Thanks.
    NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By NTM

When are they going to fix this problem? My system just updated to 3.42 earlier today, in yet it didn't fix it for any of the exclusive games. I want my sound back...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.