Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Killzone 2 Patch 1.21 Revealed.

mezzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mezzo
    This is great some much need stuff will be availble with this patch and i hope that all the future plans that are listed come soon.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

awesome

Dirk_P_Ho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dirk_P_Ho

That C4 issue drove me insane.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By JoelTGM
    Dirk_P_Ho said:
    "That C4 issue drove me insane."
    I never had a problem with C4.  I use it all the time, got hundreds of kills with it.
    Dirk_P_Ho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dirk_P_Ho

You've never had a pack clip through the wall/floor?

mezzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mezzo

People have been complaing alot about controls and the AIM of your gun while you in ZOOM, But personally i have never had any problems.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JoelTGM
    Dirk_P_Ho said:
    "You've never had a pack clip through the wall/floor?"
    Hows that work?  I just throw them on the floor infront of a doorway or something.
    squirtle_squad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By squirtle_squad
    mezzo said:
    "People have been complaing alot about controls and the AIM of your gun while you in ZOOM, But personally i have never had any problems."

my problem is the damn sixaxis trash with the snper rifle. if my nose itches and im sniping i cant scratch my nose but then i cant concentrate on shooting the bad guy and i do scratch my nose the sixaxis thing willl flip out and have me aiming straight up or down. i hate that i HATE IT. it makes me want to break my damn disk I HATE IT. they should at least give us the option to turn it off. i dislike sixaxis its stupid.
    tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

#9  Edited By tearhead
    Dirk_P_Ho said:
    "You've never had a pack clip through the wall/floor?"
    Yes! That shit drove me crazy.
    McQuinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By McQuinn

^ I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the sixaxis sniping.  Since controls are touchy, If I need a slight change I can just tilt my controller.  Plus, since I'm good at keeping it still it is more accurate than games that barely move it around to simulate breathing and shit.

Good I really want the bots back.
    JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JoelTGM
    squirtle_squad said:
    "mezzo said:
    "People have been complaing alot about controls and the AIM of your gun while you in ZOOM, But personally i have never had any problems."
    my problem is the damn sixaxis trash with the snper rifle. if my nose itches and im sniping i cant scratch my nose but then i cant concentrate on shooting the bad guy and i do scratch my nose the sixaxis thing willl flip out and have me aiming straight up or down. i hate that i HATE IT. it makes me want to break my damn disk I HATE IT. they should at least give us the option to turn it off. i dislike sixaxis its stupid."
    Um, you've missed the point.  It's supposed to simulate having to steady your rifle before taking a shot.  I think it's pretty awesome, having to hold it still, makes you focus more.  Also useful to tilt the controller slightly when you need to make a slight aim adjustment.  Just stop trying to scratch your nose and shoot someone at the same time, seriously, all you have to do is keep still before you shoot.
    thiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By thiago
    squirtle_squad said:
    "mezzo said:
    my problem is the damn sixaxis trash with the snper rifle. if my nose itches and im sniping i cant scratch my nose but then i cant concentrate on shooting the bad guy and i do scratch my nose the sixaxis thing willl flip out and have me aiming straight up or down. i hate that i HATE IT. it makes me want to break my damn disk I HATE IT. they should at least give us the option to turn it off. i dislike sixaxis its stupid."
    Please do the world a favor and die.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By TwoOneFive

i suck at this game when i play 32 players. its insane man. too much action. i wish it had a no respawn S&D mode. and one flag ctf no respawn mode. 

mezzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mezzo

I haven't been online with KZ2 yet coz i just moved and i need to get a lot of stuff done until i focus on getting me DSL but is the sixaxis is the only option to snipe online or you can do it with analog too.

Zatoichi_Sanjuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zatoichi_Sanjuro

I'm glad they fixed the auto-aim exploits but I'd much rather see a better server filter in this patch.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.