Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Killzone 2 Multi Player: Advices for a Noob.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mordukai

I rented the game while back so I did not even get the chance finish it, let alone try out the MP. I now intend on buying the game (late to the party) and invest my full time in that game. Now so far I never really got into online MP so its safe to say I am a greenhorn. I think the problem stems from the fact that I had bad experiences on XBL where a lot of people are ridiculed or bitched at for being noobs instead of actually teaching them to become better. Recently got into it after I tried the Uncharted 2 MP beta and I liked it. People were actually not berating new players at all and it was as a breath of fresh air. Maybe players on PSN just have more manners then XBL player or maybe i just did not encounter those ass hole PSN players yet. In any case I had more on PSN within three hours then I ever did within a year on XBL. 

Well back to my initial case,I will appreciate any advice you have for noob who wants to get into the Killzone 2 MP. What class should I pick and what maps should I start on.

Much Thanks.
    Mordukai
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Not berating new players? with what mics exactly? my current total for people with mics over 70 matches now is 14 people.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mordukai
    @WilliamRLBaker: Thanks for the advice! 
    Avatar image for deactivated-62acf8675bf9a
    deactivated-62acf8675bf9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

their are little aholes on psn
    but maybe less then xbox brats

shambles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shambles

play Warzones with all the objectives in 10-20 man servers..also stick to players of your own rank... so initally you will only be playing with noobs... you will figure out the maps and objectives as you put time into it... just remember to burst fire...  and fiddle around with the controls till u find somthing that feels good for u...

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mordukai
    @shambles: Thanks. So far you are the only one that actually gave an advice. amazing what people will get stuck on when reading. 
    shambles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shambles

no problem dude...

another good tip is to get use to using the minimap..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.