Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Im forming a team to get into professional gaming.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Icegoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Icegoten

Hi I would like you to read this:

how about no?

and let me know if you have the same kind of goal in mind.

If so I would like you to try out for my team (Name and everything will be decided by the team together) and add me to your friends list on PSN.

I want you to understand that I actually want to attend Major League Gaming’s live Pro Circuit events and that's not going to happen if you don't live in the USA. There are plenty of pro teams out there and you see pictures and stuff of them playing out in front of alot of people and that's something that I'm looking forward to happening with this team.

We can get some sponsors and stuff to help us get the things we need. I can make graphics and stuff so our logo won't be a problem. However this is just a small start and first we need to become good. I only have a PS3 and Wii that can go online and I think that may be a weakness since there aren't many PS3 games on MLG but with games like Killzone 2 and Modern Warefare 2 I think we can get a good start.

Please tell me if the hours 6pm-12am EST will be something you will be able to attend everyday. My PSN is Icegoten.

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Vinchenzo

Hilarious thread.

[+1]

My favorite part...

Icegoten said:

"first we need to become good."
    TheGremp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TheGremp
    Icegoten said:
    "Please tell me if the hours 6pm-12am EST will be something you will be able to attend everyday. "
    Holy shit batman, I don't think anyone has that kind of time.
    iamjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By iamjohn

Comedy!

dsplayer1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By dsplayer1010

Good luck with that

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By wefwefasdf

Your a funny guy. I don't professionals practice that much...

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By atejas

Might want to pick a good competitive FPS then......

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Snail

Step one: Learn to type.

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By FCKSNAP

I hope you're not looking to make money. So far more than half of all leagues world-wide shut-down last year.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Red

This would make an AWESOME movie.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By meptron
    Red said:
    "This would make an AWESOME movie."
    Sounds like sounthing Will Ferrell would do?
    Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12  Edited By Gunner
    Red said:
    I agree, they could call it Icegoten.
    Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#13  Edited By Fosssil
    Icegoten said:
    "I only have a PS3 and Wii that can go online and I think that may be a weakness since there aren't many PS3 games on MLG but with games like Killzone 2 and Modern Warefare 2 I think we can get a good start. "
    Um, there's actually no PS3 games in MLG. The only games that are played at live events on the MLG circuit are Halo 3, World of Warcraft, and Gears 2, with CoD4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 having online-only tournaments. If you're serious about becoming a tournament player and starting a team, you should invest in a 360.
    NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NukeGoBoom
    Fosssil said:
    "Icegoten said:
    "I only have a PS3 and Wii that can go online and I think that may be a weakness since there aren't many PS3 games on MLG but with games like Killzone 2 and Modern Warefare 2 I think we can get a good start. "
    Um, there's actually no PS3 games in MLG. The only games that are played at live events on the MLG circuit are Halo 3, World of Warcraft, and Gears 2, with CoD4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 having online-only tournaments. If you're serious about becoming a tournament player and starting a team, you should invest in a 360."
    There was 1 Resistance 2 tournament but it wasnt interesting from what i heard.

My advice : Learn Halo or COD 4,WAW and MW2
    LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

damn, i just realized there are a lot of assholes using GB. I feel sorry for the guy who made this thread. I mean, if the guy wants to be a prof gamer, thats fine, you guys don't have to be complete dicks about it.

anyway, i play KZ2 for fun, im not much of a competitive guy.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16  Edited By atejas
    Fosssil said:
    The only games that are played at live events on the MLG circuit are Halo 3, World of Warcraft, and Gears 2, with CoD4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 having online-only tournaments.
    Oh god, that's hideous.
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Vinchenzo
    LiveOrDie1212 said:
    "damn, i just realized there are a lot of assholes using GB. I feel sorry for the guy who made this thread. I mean, if the guy wants to be a prof gamer, thats fine, you guys don't have to be complete dicks about it"
    Oh so you're a goody-goody now?
    Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By Red
    LiveOrDie1212 said:
    "

damn, i just realized there are a lot of assholes using GB. I feel sorry for the guy who made this thread. I mean, if the guy wants to be a prof gamer, thats fine, you guys don't have to be complete dicks about it.

"
    Here's the thing: pro gaming is one of the stupidest things anyone can ever want to do. It's all dillusion. Yeah, Fatal1ty can make some money, but don't think that you can, especially when you can't even type an invite.
    ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ninjakiller
    Red said:
    Will Ferrel, John C. Riley, David Cross, oh man, the mind reels at the possibilities. 
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By crunchUK
    Vinchenzo said:
    "Hilarious thread.

[+1]

My favorite part...

Icegoten said:
    "first we need to become good."
    "
    ahahahahahahaha i don't know how i missed THAT
    Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Know what would funny, if this guy ended up becoming the worlds best, anyways good luck to you man, maybe it can work out.
    You should start with some LAN parties first then work your way up to small tournaments.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By crunchUK
    Fosssil said:
    "Icegoten said:
    Um, there's actually no PS3 games in MLG. The only games that are played at live events on the MLG circuit are Halo 3, World of Warcraft, and Gears 2, with CoD4 and Rainbow Six Vegas 2 having online-only tournaments. If you're serious about becoming a tournament player and starting a team, you should invest in a 360."
    how the hell do you have a WoW tournament?!
    ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ninjakiller
    crunchUK said:
    "Fosssil said:
    "Icegoten said:
    how the hell do you have a WoW tournament?!"
    Arenas, they equal the suck, since with equally skilled teams it comes down to class makeup and not actual skill.
    NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NukeGoBoom
    Red said:
    "LiveOrDie1212 said:
    "

"
    Here's the thing: pro gaming is one of the stupidest things anyone can ever want to do. It's all dillusion. Yeah, Fatal1ty can make some money, but don't think that you can, especially when you can't even type an invite.
    "
    Theres proffesional poker.Games are a multibilion industry.WTF not have these tournaments for stupid teenagers?Its entertaining and makes you think you can actually achieve something from playing the vidya.
    NukeGoBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By NukeGoBoom
    Red said:
    "LiveOrDie1212 said:
    "

"
    "
    Theres proffesional poker.Games are a multibilion industry.WTF not have these tournaments for stupid teenagers?Its entertaining and makes you think you can actually achieve something from playing the vidya.
    McQuinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By McQuinn
    LiveOrDie1212 said:
    "

"
    Yeah it just hit me too.  Just because you know it is dumb doesn't mean you should blatantly be a bitchtard about it.
    mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#27  Edited By mike

I don't know how this escaped us a couple of days ago, but this falls into the spam/advertising category (user with no prior history comes and gives us a link to his site)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.