Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Killzone 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Feb 27, 2009

Take the fight to the Helghast in this first person shooter from Guerrilla Games.

Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder. Unfortunately That Eye Has

xAbleAssassinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

Edited By xAbleAssassinx

Ok it's official, I am definitely excited aboutKillzone 2, wellKillzone 2multiplayer to be exact. At first I wasn't too convinced, but after watching a ton of gameplay videos, I've decided the game actually looks stunning. Some may disagree and say it's over-hyped, over-rated, bla bla bla, but there really is so much going on all around you on screen; from your comrades falling by the wayside, to a hail of gunshots and lighting effects painting the walls with shadows as well as your blood, to barrels exploding in a tempest of fire and smoke,it all looks quite beautiful in my opinion.

It's kinda like Samus, under that ugly, mechanical, brutish exterior, lies a beautiful flower. But you know... with guys.

You know what I mean. I hope.

xAbleAssassinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By xAbleAssassinx

Ok it's official, I am definitely excited aboutKillzone 2, wellKillzone 2multiplayer to be exact. At first I wasn't too convinced, but after watching a ton of gameplay videos, I've decided the game actually looks stunning. Some may disagree and say it's over-hyped, over-rated, bla bla bla, but there really is so much going on all around you on screen; from your comrades falling by the wayside, to a hail of gunshots and lighting effects painting the walls with shadows as well as your blood, to barrels exploding in a tempest of fire and smoke,it all looks quite beautiful in my opinion.

It's kinda like Samus, under that ugly, mechanical, brutish exterior, lies a beautiful flower. But you know... with guys.

You know what I mean. I hope.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Optiow

I like the look of it to, I think it will be a great game...a great game that I can not wait to play.

dtran1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By dtran1212

just played the demo, only one word to describe it: AWESOME

it took me a while to get used to the controls but after a couple of playthroughs, it was so satisfying to shoot those motherfuckers.

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By get2sammyb
    dtran1212 said:
    "just played the demo, only one word to describe it: AWESOME

it took me a while to get used to the controls but after a couple of playthroughs, it was so satisfying to shoot those motherfuckers."
    Took me seven playthroughs. But holy crap do I want more now. I was a "meh" at first and then by that seventh playthrough I was like "just give me effing more".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.