Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero World Tour

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Oct 26, 2008

The fourth game in the Guitar Hero series adds drums and vocals to the mix, along with a music studio that you can use to create new tracks and share them online.

Bragging time ! I´m a Drum Hero !

jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

Edited By jimbo_n

After weeks of training I finally nailed "Scream Aim Fire" by Bullet For My Valentine on Expert @ Guitar Hero: World Tour. One of my favorite songs of all time (and the reason I bought GH:WT in the first place) and a song that I decided right from the getgo that I needed to finish with a decent score on Expert drums. I am totally off to the shower now because yea, I got sweaty as hell after an hour of trying to improve my score but I I finally landed on 87% notes hit. I´ll continue to improve but just the fact that I finally played this song from start to finish Solo on Expert drums makes me happy. When they finally release a 2nd basspedal I can probably boost it up to 90%+ but doing those superfast bassdrum sections with one pedal just totally destroys your right leg after a couple of tries.
    I´ll link ot a YouTube clip of someone else playing it since I dont own a videocamera myself.

I can´t do quite as good as this guy yet but i´ll continue to work on it. I fucking LOVE this song. And yea. I am totally aware that there are WAY harder songs to play on drums but this´one just means alot to me personally.
    jimbo_n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By jimbo_n

After weeks of training I finally nailed "Scream Aim Fire" by Bullet For My Valentine on Expert @ Guitar Hero: World Tour. One of my favorite songs of all time (and the reason I bought GH:WT in the first place) and a song that I decided right from the getgo that I needed to finish with a decent score on Expert drums. I am totally off to the shower now because yea, I got sweaty as hell after an hour of trying to improve my score but I I finally landed on 87% notes hit. I´ll continue to improve but just the fact that I finally played this song from start to finish Solo on Expert drums makes me happy. When they finally release a 2nd basspedal I can probably boost it up to 90%+ but doing those superfast bassdrum sections with one pedal just totally destroys your right leg after a couple of tries.
    I´ll link ot a YouTube clip of someone else playing it since I dont own a videocamera myself.

I can´t do quite as good as this guy yet but i´ll continue to work on it. I fucking LOVE this song. And yea. I am totally aware that there are WAY harder songs to play on drums but this´one just means alot to me personally.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.