Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guitar Hero 5

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

The fifth game in the core Guitar Hero franchise, and the third in the series from Activision and Neversoft. Though the game goes by the Guitar Hero moniker, it features full-band gameplay like its predecessor, Guitar Hero World Tour.

Rock Band cymbals, do they work yet?

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

So do they at least work. I dont really care if it even adds the 5th note track. 

I got them in my amazon gold box today and if they work with GH5 I might get them as I only have RB2 drums and would like to get these since I've been playing more and more music games (drum, I suck too hard at guitar), and already preordered Beatles rock band. If they at least work with GH5 I will probably get them. If anyone has them can they test them out if they already haven't? I read a few forum posts on the rock band website and soemone said they worked but the imput is the same as the pads, which is good enough for me.

I have the PS3 versions of all the games, I got PS3 drums so well, I buy all the games for PS3.

monkmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By monkmaster

They work with my X360. You don't get two separate cymbal tracks however.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.