Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gravity Rush 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 18, 2017

A follow-up to one of Vita's most acclaimed original games.

Thoughts on the Game?

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I'm pretty early into it, but I'm enjoying it. I have to say though, that the same gameplay issues of the first carry on here (flimsy, out of control camera precision and so forth); but it's still really fun and incredibly gorgeous. I just got the new power (that mission in particular was really cool, aesthetically and the use of music was outstanding). But yeah, so far so good. Not doing the side quests though. I tried a few of them and they seem as frustrating as they were in the first game.

IamTerics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm at the final chapter and yea, I really like it. I am most surprised that the story isn't total nonsense, but who says they can't mess up in the final stretch. The side missions quality is kind of all over the place. The good outweigh the bad but man there are some that aren't great. They're at least varied if anything and I do like how they flesh out the world. They're also everywhere. In the end I appreciate the color they add to the world, which I think the last game was lacking.

My biggest beef is the camera which feels worse somehow. Like they changed the algorithm or something. The mission where you get the Jupiter powers was especially bad. Also getting on walls feels more iffy. None of its a deal breaker, just had to get used to it. Having all the powers and switching between them is really fun.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheBlue

I like it, but I was never not going to like it. This is the kind of game where the charm and presentation outweigh most of the mechanical issues for me. I'm at the point in the story where I think I'm finally going to have the resolution I wanted from the first game. But yeah, the camera is bad at times and some of the sidequests are just boring or poorly designed fetch quests. Oddly enough though, the treasure hunts may be one of my favorite parts of this game. The photo camera is a fantastic addition in both a gameplay aspect and a new way to have fun in the world. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it.

pompouspizza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By pompouspizza

I'm 16 hours in and I'm really enjoying it. Some of the side mission design is incredibly boring but even the bad ones have enough interesting story bits to make it worthwhile. I like it more than the first game so far and I'll end up getting the platinum. I got the platinum for the first game and the remaster.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealth sections are a mistake but a good time otherwise.

Cheetoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It looks like a game I would like. Played the demo and it looks and feels cool. Will probably get it when the price drops. Still have the first game in the shrink wrap on PS4.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.