Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gravity Rush 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jan 18, 2017

A follow-up to one of Vita's most acclaimed original games.

Gravity Rush 2 - Did this game make you tired?

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By liquiddragon

I'm wondering from those who played it.

I like the game quite a bit but seems like it's going to take me some time to beat it. I find the game makes me really tired which prevents me from having long sessions. The central mechanic of the game, gravity shifting, turning up to down and left to right, running on ceilings and walls, swinging the camera around, constantly adjusting your visual perception is something I really dig but it's really mentally draining and physically draining on my eye-balls.

I know it might sound weird but I've never had a game make me actually tired like GR2.

Milijango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Milijango

Honestly, I can't say it did. It can be a pretty hectic game but on the whole I've never thought of it as being tiring. Then again, It's a 3D game running at 30fps in high contrast environments that requires lots of camera movement. Maybe this is one of those games where you really do need to play in a well-lit room and take 15 minute breaks every hour.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.