Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God Eater Resurrection

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Oct 29, 2015

A remake of Gods Eater Burst with updated mechanics and graphics, and new story content that ties into God Eater 2.

Quick question re: God Eater PS4

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi all,

Just a quick question, does the God Eater 2 remake/remaster on PlayStation 4 store include the original game that the disk based version does? I see it has gone on sale on the UK PlayStation store sale but there is no mention of the original game so I am unsure if its like the retail version or not?

Thank you.

Noobsmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnlocke: I don't think it does. I think that just applied to the day one edition. Also, i know you didn't ask, but I have played through all of resurrection and about 3/5 of god eater 2 and I think resurrection is the better game. That of course only applies if you only have time to play one of them (they are really long if you do everything) and also if you trust my opinion, hah. Also I think resurrection is cheaper, although I don't know how much 2 is on sale for.

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.