Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Forza Horizon

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Oct 23, 2012

Forza Horizon takes the racing off the track and drops it into an open world full of various activities.

Confused about fast travel

Stete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Stete

Hello duders, I played the demo of Forza Horizon and I thought it was titsawesome but I don't want to buy it if I have to manually travel to every event. I know there's fast travel in the game but I can't find any concrete information about it. Some say that you have to pay some credits every time you fast travel, others say its only available with the limited edition and others say that's its only available with the season pass. Can anybody shed some light on this? Thank you xoxoxoxoxoxo

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By trace

You can always fast travel to the central festival hub for free, and there's also nine or so Horizon Hubs that you can fast travel to for 10,000 credits. Each of these hubs have three challenges, though (one speed, one photo, one skills), and by completing all three challenges at a hub, the 10,000 fee is permanently waived.

It's not exactly perfect fast travel, but it's good enough for most purposes.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By musubi

I never fast travel. Gotta get them popularity points for doing sick drifts around corners while I drive to the events. Oh..and speed cameras. Its odd I get distracted while going to a race the same way I get distracted in skyrim while going to a quest.

Stete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Stete

@PsEG: Cool, thank you for clearing that out.

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By Chummy8

@Demoskinos said:

I never fast travel. Gotta get them popularity points for doing sick drifts around corners while I drive to the events. Oh..and speed cameras. Its odd I get distracted while going to a race the same way I get distracted in skyrim while going to a quest.

Exactly my problem. I never fast travel either, I want to enjoy the ride. Plus, I love maxing out my top speed, hitting the E brake into a 180 and then turning that into a J-turn. I can't stop doing it. I have so many speed cameras at like 40mph because I was going backwards at the time.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#6  Edited By musubi

@TekZero said:

@Demoskinos said:

Exactly my problem. I never fast travel either, I want to enjoy the ride. Plus, I love maxing out my top speed, hitting the E brake into a 180 and then turning that into a J-turn. I can't stop doing it. I have so many speed cameras at like 40mph because I was going backwards at the time.

Always be J-Turning

Chummy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Chummy8

@Demoskinos said:

@TekZero said:

@Demoskinos said:

Always be J-Turning

Never stop J turning.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.