Can't wait for Jeff and Dan to get back in the lab and make levels together.

EmoHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EmoHobo

I don't care what kind of science mumbo jumbo it takes, get those two working on a level together again, east and west coast combined.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh man I'm actually hoping more for a east vs west situation where they make each other play their creations. Similar to what Dan and Patrick have been known for.

EmoHobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gazoinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noboners: That would be fun. I feel like the east crew would be a great maker team with basically any combination of personalities.

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By gkhan

I think the fact that the Switch doesn't support video out when undocked is actually a huge problem for any kind of "creation stream". It feels unlikely that they're going to do a Giant Bomb Makes Mario thing without using the touchscreen.

Hopefully they'll do something though. Lets see!

lpug21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lpug21

@gkhan: You're so right! I never really considered that this was an issue. With that said though, I have found myself creating levels with the controller, and after a brief learning period it's actually not THAT bad when you learn the shortcuts. Otherwise, maybe the duders could invest in a modded switch which allows the undocked output as seen here: https://youtu.be/FpGQznGKXdM?t=22

mdimmett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It makes sense about the capturing. I was wondering why we hadn't seen anything other than a Quick Look. I assumed there would be a long community stream last Friday.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#8 chaser324  Moderator

I know everyone is going stylus crazy, but building levels with a controller isn't really all that bad once you warm up to it.