Lewis Hamilton or Max Verstappen - Which Formula 1 racer you will prefer for 2022 season?

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Lewis Hamilton or Max Verstappen - Which Formula 1 racer you will prefer for 2022 season? (26 votes)

Lewis Hamilton 42%
Max Verstappen 23%
Neither 35%

Dear motorsport fans

Well, not long to go until the Formula 1 2022 season which is going to start by March 20th, 2022, so here are the two biggest rivals from the last season and Max Verstappen claimed his first World Champion after he defeated Lewis Hamilton in Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.

I'm really excited for this season for several reasons including the all-new car design to meet the regulations, but unfortunately, the Russian Grand Prix was announced that it has been banned about weeks ago, due to the war that the Russian military has committed.

So I would like to see you guys share your thoughts on these two racers along with this coming up season.

• 
RagTagBag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I wouldn't really call the termination of the Russian Grand Prix unfortunate. It might be the only good thing to come out of the war. The track was awful, there was sketchy money behind it, and there are way too many races on the calendar.

I fully expect Lewis to have the championship wrapped up by the time Sochi was supposed to happen after the nonsense that ended last season. It'd be nice if the car changes make it more competitive this year, but I highly doubt it will. I'd love it if Ferarri, McLaren, Aston, Alpha, and Alpine could compete for legit podiums this year.

jagerxbomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Fuck Sochi, but Mazepin getting canned just for being Russian is bullshit. He should have been canned for being a shitty driver.

Anyway, I'm not a big Hamilton fan, but I do respect him; the man is the best in the business. Max won last season because of some bullshit, but at the same time it isn't his fault.

I guess the answer to your question is I want Ferrari to win.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

@jagerxbomb: Strictly speaking Mazepin was canned for being a shitty driver though. Uralkali was dropped as a sponsor for being being owned by a Russian oligarch and without their financial backing Haas had no reason to keep bad driver Mazepin around.

Anyway to the point of the thread I think it's very premature to boil down the title fight to these 2 drivers before we even see the full scope of pre season testing let alone actual races. I would hope to see either McLaren or Ferrari (or both!) make a real push for title contention but I guess between the 2 choices in the poll I'd like to see the Hamilton comeback season for his 8th.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I don't really care if either Hamilton or Verstappen wins the championship this year. All I want is some even battles throughout the field. Who knows, maybe Ferrari or McLaren could actually mount a serious challenge to Mercedes and Red Bull this year. If I had to pick a drivers I'm rooting for then I might choose K-Mag and Russell. There's always room in my heart for a youngling challenging the champion in a big team.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry guys, I just realised that March 20th, 2022 is the day when the first race of the season starts.

warpr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I'm a dutch guy living in latin america, so obviously I'm rooting for Red Bull to win. However, Max is a punk and Lewis just seems like a nicer person and better human being, so I also want Lewis to win :)

I'm excited for the new season to start!

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By zombie2011

Out of those Lewis..but overall Ricardo

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

My real answer is neither, not because I have any dislike for either but just to shake things up.

If I was to pick between the two I would choose Hamilton which feels lame since he's won so much but after seeing so much coded racism on F1 comment sections and forums I kind of just want him to have the 8th as a middle finger to all those fans.

By coded racism I mean all the ways they complain about Hamilton in ways they don't complain about other drivers, and complain about his "wokeness" (blergh).

nateandrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

Lando Norris to the top!

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lando Norris to the top!

Yeah, I really like Lando Norris because he is so talented and I love his iRacing gameplay videos!

MoonlightMoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 15

Danny Ric!